Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My brothers dating a 21 yr old. Come over well drink some beers and I'll have him give u some tips

vCash
    ughh... i hate that age... im just going to stereotype 21 yo chick.

thats a terrible relationship age first of all, the bar/club scene is new and exciting and they are not yet tired of the attention they get when they go out so you have to compete.

a movie or mini golf or something will be lame.

if u try to spend $ on a fancy dinner or something like that itll prolly backfire.

its an age where a lot of mistakes are made so think along those lines.

do u snowboard? that actually works bc its exciting, hit up the lodge after... or go somewhere that u know wont be alot of dudes hitting on her or where you are popular. it could be a place totally lame but she wont know bc she is young so you can get away with it.

my experience is if you try to be the attentive, nice guy with that age its too dull and unappreciated, usually they are still pretty dumb and it can be just as simple as drunk dialing later that works.

vCash
    ^ Seems like a reasonable analysis.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Brodie just wants to hook up with her. Not marry her.

Just go somewhere that serves alcohol and buy her drinks.

Lots of them.
    I'm In.

vCash
    I was hoping thAts the case. The majority of 21s r immature making bad decisions.

Just don't go to a sausage fest

Indifference works for me, and don't be afraid to flirt with other chicks around her.
    Last edited by Rain City; 11-02-2012 at 10:45 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    I wanna take this little 21 y.o. chick on a date. I need an angle or something, maybe a date idea that would entertain a younger girl. She freaks me out, but she's a little hottie and this might be my last chance to hook up with a 21 y.o.
    she is going to be freaking nuts. i wouldnt give her more then a month before the crazy really explodes. trust me

but if you can bang a 21 year old for a month go for it. i just dont recommended any longer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain City View Post
    ughh... i hate that age... im just going to stereotype 21 yo chick.

thats a terrible relationship age first of all, the bar/club scene is new and exciting and they are not yet tired of the attention they get when they go out so you have to compete.

a movie or mini golf or something will be lame.

if u try to spend $ on a fancy dinner or something like that itll prolly backfire.

its an age where a lot of mistakes are made so think along those lines.

do u snowboard? that actually works bc its exciting, hit up the lodge after... or go somewhere that u know wont be alot of dudes hitting on her or where you are popular. it could be a place totally lame but she wont know bc she is young so you can get away with it.

my experience is if you try to be the attentive, nice guy with that age its too dull and unappreciated, usually they are still pretty dumb and it can be just as simple as drunk dialing later that works.
    HAHAHA. This is exactly what I'm worried about. I mean, there's no way she'll have anything to say that will be interesting and I'd definitely have to pretend not to notice all the stupid **** that would come out of her mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    Brodie just wants to hook up with her. Not marry her.

Just go somewhere that serves alcohol and buy her drinks.

Lots of them.
    Yeah, that's pretty much all I can come up with.

So my plan should be: separate her from her friends and other dudes, get us both hammered, let the booze lead the way from there. Wow. When you actually type that out it sounds horrible, but that was pretty much my strategy in college (when I was 21) anyway so it makes sense. My plan B is get her # and just see where the texting leads. Lame, but it would give me a chance to build up some stuff to talk about at least.

vCash
    HAHAHA. This is exactly what I'm worried about. I mean, there's no way she'll have anything to say that will be interesting and I'd definitely have to pretend not to notice all the stupid **** that would come out of her mouth.

So my plan should be: separate her from her friends and other dudes, get us both hammered, let the booze lead the way from there. Wow. When you actually type that out it sounds horrible, but that was pretty much my strategy in college (when I was 21) anyway so it makes sense. My plan B is get her # and just see where the texting leads. Lame, but it would give me a chance to build up some stuff to talk about at least.
    Hahahaha... That cracked me up. **** happens, life moves on. Why not let the booze do its thing?

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."

vCash

dont be afraid to be a ******** and hit on other chicks around her but be careful too bc she may fall in love.

vCash
    SAT tomorrow. Fack.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Let me know how it is. I gotta take it sometime soon.
    You have no idea how excited I am right now.

vCash
    I have one scheduled for tomorrow and December 3rd too. I have a feeling I'm gonna do hellllla ******.

I'm aiming for a 1700+.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    SAT tomorrow. Fack.
    lol i remember taking that. it was lame, and i didnt care how i did. i actually got bored during the test

vCash
    SAT is a joke. I bombed it, but my GPA and other credentials still got me in WWU.

Math is cake... Writing and reading portions are the two that got me.

vCash
    I don't think I did very good. It was pretty hard, I think. I'm not very confident that I did well in any section

Welp. We'll find out my scores in two weeks. Hoping for a 1700, but if not it's whatever. I'm taking another in December. I just want my scores so I can start applying to Boise, EWU, WWU, WSU, UW.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast