Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,391
    vCash
    2100

    Trade #117 - Cleveland Cavaliers / Houston Rockets

    Cavs in:
    Chandler Parsons
    Quincy Pondexter

    Rockets In:
    Demar Derozan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,391
    vCash
    2100
    Houston, why?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    sa tx
    Posts
    7,217
    vCash
    1500
    so really i got

    Chandler Parson
    Ben Gordon
    Dante Cunningham
    Quincy Pondexter

    For

    Tayshuan Prince
    Timofey Mozgov
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,155
    vCash
    1187
    More of a name then Parsons. I have another move coming fairly soon to put DD back at his Natural Pos.
    3 time sim league Champion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    37,391
    vCash
    2100
    I'd rather have Parsons than Derozan.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,155
    vCash
    1187
    IDK I like Parsons But I think Derozan is the better player.
    3 time sim league Champion

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Derozan is a chucker
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,155
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by patsSOXknicks View Post
    Derozan is a chucker
    He will be the 4th scoring Option. I think he will be fine. Im trying to work out another deal. I guess we will see what happens.I dont think Derozan is a bad player maybe thats just me,
    3 time sim league Champion

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    He will be the 4th scoring Option. I think he will be fine. Im trying to work out another deal. I guess we will see what happens.I dont think Derozan is a bad player maybe thats just me,
    50% TS% with a 25% usage rate, that seems like a chucker to me. At least he just barely kept his TS% over 50%, anything under 50 looks horrible.

    Only reason I would want him is if I was building a team for the future, though even then I'm sure I'd prefer many other younger players to him. His higher points per game totals make him look better than he really is.

    For a contender like yourself, I would have literally no use for him. He'd just hurt the team more then he helps. Contenders don't usually need volume scorers, they need efficient role players.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    20,155
    vCash
    1187
    Quote Originally Posted by patsSOXknicks View Post
    50% TS% with a 25% usage rate, that seems like a chucker to me. At least he just barely kept his TS% over 50%, anything under 50 looks horrible.

    Only reason I would want him is if I was building a team for the future, though even then I'm sure I'd prefer many other younger players to him. His higher points per game totals make him look better than he really is.

    For a contender like yourself, I would have literally no use for him. He'd just hurt the team more then he helps. Contenders don't usually need volume scorers, they need efficient role players.
    :cry: Ill see what happens I guess
    3 time sim league Champion

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Great trade for Cleveland and horrendous for Houston.

    Nate now has his SF.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    37,100
    vCash
    1255
    Quote Originally Posted by patsSOXknicks View Post
    Derozan is a chucker
    no hes not. he just cant create his own shot. he barely shoots 3s


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    no hes not. he just cant create his own shot. he barely shoots 3s
    Why do you have to shoot 3s to be a chucker? He shoots too much for his poor efficiency. Part of that is being on the Raptors I suppose but he was better the last 2 years. This year I think he was a chucker.

    Either way, if you're a contending team, I don't know why you'd want him since he still needs more time to develop.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,329
    vCash
    1500
    I hated this for Houston but I love Chandler Parsons so I'm biased. In my unbiased opinion, DeMar DeRozan is just a pretty poor man's version of Tyreke Evans. I don't know why you would trade Parsons for that.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,071
    vCash
    1500
    Also, Houston is without a SF. Tmac, Belli and DeMar are all pretty comfortably SG's
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •