Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Andrei Kirilenko (Signs with Brooklyn)

Dear Mr. Kirilenko,

We are here to offer you the vet min worth $1,352,181.

We are here as you have stated yourself that you were willing to take a paycut to play with Russian owner Mikhail Prokhorov. The Brooklyn Nets would love your service of the bench playing significant minutes for defense and versatility. You will also have a chance to play with Deron Williams, your Utah Jazz team mate and friend. We believe that if you sign with us, we will have a better chance of resigning Deron Williams and this can take us to elite status.

We hope you sign with us and consider the chance to play for the Brooklyn Nets.

GM's of the Brooklyn Nets,
    B'sCeltsPatsSox, Knicks=Love, Raps08-09 Champ

vCash
    AK47,

Orlando Magic see you as the perfect fit on our team. Your defense and versatility would be extremely valuable on our team. We see you as a strong candidate to start at SF and as a backup PF. Either way you will be getting 30+ minutes. We'll offer you part of our MLE $1.5 million per year for 2 years with a player option for the 2nd. More money. An opportunity to start. And playing for a contender. We see this as a great situation for you to thrive. We hope to hear from you shortly.

Orlando Magic FO

vCash
    Dear Mr. Kirilenko,

On the Nets, you will also receive starters minutes and you will be given a role that you said you have preferred: Off the bench.

"Coming off the bench, I get to see the rhythm of the game," Kirilenko says. "I've always been more of an analyst. I like to watch where players like to go on the floor. And when I get in, the other team is usually tired and I have fresh legs."
    You will also receive the chance to play for Mikhail Prokhorov, who you said it would be an honour to play for. We know you have a great relationship with Prokhorov to the point where you two have dinner when you went back to Russia every off season and if you come to Brooklyn, you have the chance to build a greater relationship.

"Playing for the NBA's first Russian owner would be a great opportunity for me to build a relationship with the organization"
    Our offer still stand and we are highly interested in you. We hope you consider the Nets as your new team.

GM's of the Brooklyn Nets,
    B'sCeltsPatsSox, Knicks=Love, Raps08-09 Champ
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 07-04-2012 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Spelling.

vCash
    Mr. Kirilenko is excited to play for his fellow countryman in Brooklyn. He looks forward to being part of a team in a new city.

He agrees to the Nets' offer of $1,352,181.

Please add him to your clubhouse.