Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Kris Humpries (Agrees to S/T with L.A. Clippers)

Dear Mr. Humpries,

We loved what we saw from you and we want to offer you a 5 year deal worth 29 mil with player options after every year. Here are the numbers:

5-Year Contract:
    Year 1: $5,000,000
    Year 2: $5,375,000
    Year 3: $5,778,125
    Year 4: $6,211,484.38
    Year 5: $6,677,345.70
    Total: $29,041,955.08

We loved your hard work during your years here and we want to sign you to be the main big off the bench on the team. You will still be given significant mins and we want you to be the spark off the bench. We also would like you to work with Amar'e and Brook on rebounding and we think with you on the team, you can rub off on them.

We hope you sign with us and consider the chance to play for the Brooklyn Nets.

GM's of the Brooklyn Nets,
    B'sCeltsPatsSox, Knicks=Love, Raps08-09 Champ

vCash
    To be clear, is this an MLE offer? You didn't specify.

We will wait to see what other organizations have to offer. My client is interested in being a starter, and he doesn't see that opportunity on the Nets.

vCash
    Dear Mr. Corey,

This is not an MLE offer. We are using our bird rights to just sign your client. If you are interested in leaving, we would like to work out a deal in a S&T.

vCash
    We would be intrigued by a possible sign and trade if my client would be guaranteed a starting job in his new location.

vCash
    Is there a possibility you accept a S&T to a team who brings you off the bench but you play starters minutes?

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash
    Mr. Humphries,

We have briefly spoken to the Nets about the possibility of bringing you on board. We currently have Marc Gasol and Serge Ibaka entrenched as our starters but in todays NBA a bench player can play a huge role and have starter minutes. We envision both Gasol and Ibaka being players that would average around 30-32 minutes a game, which would leave 32-36 minutes available for a backup big man. We realize you're more than capable of being a starter but many great players over the years like Jason Terry, Bobby Jackson, Manu Ginobili, James Harden and Lamar Odom have come off the bench and been huge factors in their teams success. That would be the role we envision for you.

If you are willing to accept this role we'd love to have you. Please just let us know if this is acceptable.

The Memphis Grizzlies

vCash
    Kris believes that he deserves a guaranteed starting job after his play this past season.

He finished the season averaging a double double.

He was 4th in the league in offensive rebounds.

He was 6th in the league in total rebounds.

He was 5th in the league in rebounds per game.

He was 6th in the league in total rebound percentage.

My client is 27 years old, and entering his prime. He started all 62 games he played in last season, and his play was stellar and consistent throughout the season. He wants to be a starter.

vCash
    Now that your intentions are clear, we will see fit that you get a fair opportunity if we trade you to a team. Also, we apologize for misspelling your name.
    Last edited by Raps08-09 Champ; 07-04-2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Added

vCash
    Alright Kris, we'd give you a very good contract and starter minutes. We were hoping that if guys like Lamar Odom, Jason Terry and Manu Ginobili can come off the bench for championship teams and be happy that you could do the same. We'd think that a good situation on a winning team would be more important than if you are techincally starting the game. We'd love to see you battle it out for the Sixth Man of the Year Award.

If you reconsider, please let us know. Your contract would be a 5 year deal starting at $6.5 million with 7.5% annual increases.

Year One: $6,500,000
    Year Two: $6,987,500
    Year Three: $7,511,563
    Year Four: $8,074,930
    Year Five: $8,680,550

Total: $37,754,543

vCash
    As previously stated, my client is interested in a starting job. If your team cant provide that assurance, he's not interested.

vCash
    Kris, the Raptors are interested in you for the starting job, We'll need a little bit of time, but we should have an offer for you shortly

SOON

vCash
    Ok, I rescind then. Good luck Kris.

vCash
    Kris, we are working out a s&t deal to get you that starting job you want. Please be patient with us.

-Nets FO

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Dear Mr. Humphries,

We may have found a great destination for you where you are a starter and play with a playoff team. Give us some time.

vCash
    Dear Mr. Humphries,

The Clippers are interested in working on a sign and trade with the Nets to make you our starting PF on a championship caliber team if you are interested in playing with us. We feel you would put us over the top. Please let us know if we should proceed with the talks.

Thank you,

The entire L.A. Clippers organization.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast