Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    At first I didn't like the deal factoring the age and 2nd rounder, but after seeing the reaction by Ducks fans and reading more into him I like it.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    He was Norris nominated a year ago
    I'm ok with it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
    I'm a fan of this move. It's not Earth shattering trade and it ain't Shea Weber but this dude does make the Isles a better team. I'm fine with the second round pick as well I'm pretty sure a 3rd wouldn't have gotten it done Ducks fans seem pretty pissed about him leaving. Was a good night at the draft party.
    He's not, but your 1st round draft pick, Griffin Reinhart, has a chance to be a similar player to Weber. Really excited about your team's future. I'm a huge fan of Reinhart, Tavares, and Strome. You guys have a bright future ahead of you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunk Moreland View Post
    I'm a fan of this move. It's not Earth shattering trade and it ain't Shea Weber but this dude does make the Isles a better team. I'm fine with the second round pick as well I'm pretty sure a 3rd wouldn't have gotten it done Ducks fans seem pretty pissed about him leaving. Was a good night at the draft party.
    I noticed that. It mad eme liek the trade a little more. On this site, Lubo has a bad rap cause he doesn't play much defense. But let's not forget this guy is as good as it gets offensively and now he's in a contract year and he's healthy. I like the pickup a lot. He can certianly put up 45+ points this year

Or 2nd PP unit just got a whole hell of a lot better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    He's not, but your 1st round draft pick, Griffin Reinhart, has a chance to be a similar player to Weber. Really excited about your team's future. I'm a huge fan of Reinhart, Tavares, and Strome. You guys have a bright future ahead of you.
    A slightly less physical Shea weber is a very good comparison to what Reinhardt will be if he reaches his potential.

vCash
    This team needs to go out and spend a little this summer and bring some help in here. They are primed to start a long playoff run. Stop being cheap and sign someone good for once.

vCash
    If we can get Parenteau back and somehow trade for a 2nd line C and signa #5 or #6 dman, ill be very happy with this offseason. (By #2 C, I mean a better offensive player than Frans, someone who can put up 55-60 points, and by 5 or 6 dman, I mean someone who is a definite upgrade over guys like Jurcina and Eaton who are #7's at best)

Moulson-Tavares-Parenteau
    Bailey-2ndlinecenter-Okposo
    Niederreiter-Nielsen-Grabner
    Martin-Cizikas-Ullstrom

Streit-Hamonic
    Visnovsky-MacDonald
    Donovan

vCash
    We should have gone after Ribeiro instead.
    SPACE

vCash
    ^I wanted him... How did we not make a play for him with what the Caps got him for?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    If we can get Parenteau back and somehow trade for a 2nd line C and signa #5 or #6 dman, ill be very happy with this offseason. (By #2 C, I mean a better offensive player than Frans, someone who can put up 55-60 points, and by 5 or 6 dman, I mean someone who is a definite upgrade over guys like Jurcina and Eaton who are #7's at best)

Moulson-Tavares-Parenteau
    Bailey-2ndlinecenter-Okposo
    Niederreiter-Nielsen-Grabner
    Martin-Cizikas-Ullstrom

Streit-Hamonic
    Visnovsky-MacDonald
    Donovan
    Hamonic and macsonald get the top pairing.. De haan will make the team out I camp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12