Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Stevens View Post
    ok I missed the day 2 draft,

dont know what you guys all think about the Goalie they picked in round 2 but I have inside info on him.

A friend of mine plays prep hockey here in NJ and played against Anthony Stolarz (who is from Edison NJ, about 30 miles north of me). He said the kid is terrible, and got cut from every junior team he tried out for. He had to move to Texas to find a team he could stay on. Said he's not actually talented as a goaltender, just uses his size well enough to get the job done.

fantastic.
    100% false, I have played against him in high school and he used to be on my friends travel team, he's is talented as a goaltender, he hasn't played against a high level of competition for his skill yet, he's has a very very good glove hand as well

FLYERS/EAGLES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giroux 4 MVP View Post
    100% false, I have played against him in high school and he used to be on my friends travel team, he's is talented as a goaltender, he hasn't played against a high level of competition for his skill yet, he's has a very very good glove hand as well
    100% false?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...1019--nhl.html

cant be 100% false, just read the title

vCash
    Idc what yahoo sports says I have played against him and seen him play

FLYERS/EAGLES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giroux 4 MVP View Post
    Idc what yahoo sports says I have played against him and seen him play
    So did you ever beat him if hes so good?

lol bryz

vCash
    No actually and I played Defence I was pretty bad haha

FLYERS/EAGLES

vCash
    Idk, I trust the scouting department and the people who make these choices. They usually don't miss so if they took this goalie in the 2nd round they must of saw something in him that they liked, and probably feel whatever his flaws are they can be worked on and he can develop him into something.

Skins, Flyers, Phils and 76ers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Orakpo0826 View Post
    Idk, I trust the scouting department and the people who make these choices. They usually don't miss so if they took this goalie in the 2nd round they must of saw something in him that they liked, and probably feel whatever his flaws are they can be worked on and he can develop him into something.
    At the draft he was asked if he liked bryz/watched his iterviews. He said that hed liked to meet Ilya and that all goalies a little loopy. Haha
    Note:Bryz drafted 44th overall. Stolarz was 45th.

lol bryz

vCash
    Does anyone know how any of the defensemen drafted project? Gotisbehere and Larsson seem appealing to me.
    Prepare to experience sexual magic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smking619 View Post
    Does anyone know how any of the defensemen drafted project? Gotisbehere and Larsson seem appealing to me.
    Gostisbehere is a guy most seemed to think was a sleeper in the draft. coming off a freshman year in which his team went to the Frozen Four, he played pretty well.

vCash
    The last one picked, the Russian dman was ranked very high on the euro skaters list, had a bad shoulder injury I believed which made him slip and he is apparently on track to go to the khl so idk what to expect, I believe the flyers are trying to convince him to go to the chl

FLYERS/EAGLES

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637