Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should the Wild select with the #7 overall pick?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jacob Trouba

1 33.33%
  • Morgan Rielly

0 0%
  • Teuvo Teravainen

0 0%
  • Griffin Reinhart

2 66.67%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    thanks for the thread NYY Metropolitans, and thanks for your attempt to revive this forum. I have tried multiple times, but most Minnesota posters on PSD are moe interested in the Wolves and Vikings...there are so many other good sites to post on about the Wild...but I want this one dammit.

As for Dumba, I guess I was hoping most for a wing player. Our offense has suffered for so long, and for so long, we were lacking forward prospects. That may be changing with Granlund, Brodin, Bullmer, Coyle, etc... but I was still hoping for more. We never seem to be lacking with good defenseman prospects though.
    I know Dumba will provide a lot for the offense for his position...but still, I wish we continued the trend of revamping our wings and center position.
    No problem man so far it's been fun learning about hockey and the Wild. I think if we all keep at it we can get some of those guests I see around here to sign up.

vCash
    agreed if we can keep up some of the activity people will join

vCash
    most of those guests are already users who just havent logged in yet.

vCash
    Well with 6 or so (Killer, Purple, Me, Foo the two new york guys) as long as we try to keep up the chatter im sure more will join....anyone else have any love to share for the draft tho? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    most of those guests are already users who just havent logged in yet.
    Some maybe but I've done this before with another forum and slowly but surely new people show up. Day 2 of the draft tomorrow boys.

vCash
    Not Drafting Forsberg was smart by us. We have enough up and coming forwards. Now time to outbid pittsburgh for parise....

vCash
    Pitt will not be our biggest contender there, Detroit will. Much more cap space to play with, almost 25 mil

vCash
    Are the Red Wings like the Yankees? That is, if they want a FA, they'll get them type of deal.

My Michigan friends refer the Wings to the "Yankees of hockey"

vCash
    Well I have followed the Red Wings like a cultist my entire life. Before the lock out (before the salary cap) the running line was, if the Red Wings wanted a FA they would "back up the brinks truck" into their front yard. The biggest thing for the Red Wings this year is that they have not had this kind of cap room ever, and their 2 best defenders just left.

But yes it is fair to say Detroit are the yankees of Hockey haha

vCash
    Dumba is a great pick for us. I think we finally have a keep your head up defender or he will put you down. Just another great prospect to add to the list.
    \

vCash
    agreed hopefully he pans out seems like a good pick

vCash
    I have a feeling he will develop just fine. I want him to keep his edge and attitude but one thing he needs to learn is to be conservative with those big hits he tries...He should really watch film on Niklas Kronwall, they are almost the exact same size and skill set (puck moving big hitters)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12