Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Colorado Avalanche Fan Check-In

Current, past, and new posters please check or re-check yourself into the forum. We look forward to talking hockey throughout the 2012-13 season and beyond!

1. Current Location-

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since-

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player-

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player-

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For?-

6. Anything Else You Want To Share?-
    Last edited by SportsNY; 06-22-2012 at 05:31 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNY View Post
    Current, past, and new posters please check or re-check yourself into the forum. We look forward to talking hockey throughout the 2012-13 season and beyond!

1. Current Location-

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since-

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player-

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player-

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For?-

6. Anything Else You Want To Share?-
    1. Current Location- Long Island, NY/East Lansing, MI

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since- N/A

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player- N/A

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player- N/A

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For?- Mets, Knicks, Jets, MSU Spartans, currently looking for a hockey team to support

6. Anything Else You Want To Share?- Brand new hockey fan interested in reviving several NHL forums and learning about hockey along the way. The NHL is great league, there's no reason why ALL of the NHL forums shouldn't be great as well. Look forward to talking Avalanche all season long.

vCash
    1. Location- Long Island, New York

2. Favorite Current Avalanche Player- N/A

3. Favorite Former Avalanche Player- Patrick Roy

4. What Other teams in the NHL do you root for? I am a Rangers fan, and would like to have a team to root for in the West.

5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Braves, NY Jets, Knicks, NY Rangers, St. John's Red Storm

6. Anything else you care to share? I was a hockey fan as a kid pre-lockout. I actually was an "Islanders fan." I lost interest until this year when I went to many Rangers games, and got back into it. Now I'm a Rangers fan-in-progress.

vCash
    1.Location: Colorado Springs CO

2. Favorite Current Player: Landeskog

3. Favorite Past Player: Roy

4. Other teams I root for: I'll root for the wild despite the divisional rivalry and My favorite eastern teams are the Devils and Winnipeg.

5.Other sports/teams: Denver Broncos, AF Falcons, CSU Rams,CO Rockies and CO Rapids

6. Love the sport and the avalanche, but never really paid all that much attention to the NHL. Hopping to remedy that this season.

vCash
    Welcome Cobras hope to see you around here often, I'm in the same boat as you I definitely want to remedy the empty hole in my sports fandom.

If you like the Wild please visit the Wild forum as well!

vCash
    1. Current Location-Colorado Springs, CO

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since- 1995

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player- Landeskog...Duchene is a close second

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player- Roy

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For?- Nuggets/Rockies/Rapids/Vikings

6. Anything Else You Want To Share?- My city (same for cobras) is/was on fire lol.

vCash

1. Current Location- Aurora, Colorado

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since- 2008 when I moved to Colorado. Gotta cheer the home team on.

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player- I like Landeskog, but Statsny is my favorite player on the Av's right now.

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player- Peter Forsberg and Patrick Roy

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For?- I'm a die heart Islander fan and they come first, sorry avs still root for ya though.

6. Anything Else You Want To Share?- I post in the hockey forum, baseball forum, and football forum. I'm also a Jet, Met, and Knicks fan. I'm orginally from New york so thats why

vCash
    Current- CSU Freshman
    Fan- since birth.
    favorite current- O'reilly
    Favorite Past- Forsberg, actual my favorite athlete of all time in any sport
    Other Sports and teams- Rockies, Nuggies, Broncos, CSU
    Anything Else- I have a secret crush for the Kings in hockey, and Brooklyn Nets cause I hate Melo with a passion.

vCash
    1. Current Location - Fort Lupton, CO

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since - Inception

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player - Gabriel Landeskog

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player - Joe Sakic

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For? - Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets, Denver Broncos, Colorado Buffaloes, North Carolina Tar Heels, Manchester United.

6. Anything Else You Want To Share? - Go Avs!

vCash
    1. Current Location- Johnstown Colorado

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since- They first moved here

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player- Landeskog

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player- Easy and by a large margin Sakic

Hey guys. Yes its me lol.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    1. Current Location - Castle Rock, CO

2. Colorado Avalanche Fan Since - Inception

3. Favorite Current Avalanche Player - Duchene, Mackinnon and Varly stuck on but Mackinnon is growing on me more man the kid is going to be a heck of a player!

4. Favorite Past Avalanche Player - Roy then Sakic

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For? - Denver Broncos always #1, Nuggets, Rockies, Buffs!!

6. Anything Else You Want To Share? - Go Avs! Screw the RedWings, Raiders and Lakers ohh and Nebraska sucks also!!

vCash
    Welcome