Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who Wins?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dream Team

    3 23.08%
  • Everyone Else

    10 76.92%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,683
    vCash
    1500

    Who wins? All Dream Team, or All-Time Everyone Else?

    1992 Dream Team

    PG: Magic/Stockton
    SG: Jordan/Drexler
    SF: Bird/Pippen/Mullins
    PF: Barkley/Malone/Laettner
    C: Robinson/Ewing



    Everyone Else:


    PG: Robertson/Kidd
    SG: Bryant/West/Wade
    SF: LeBron/Dr. J
    PF: Duncan/Garnett
    C: Shaq/Wilt/KAJ/Russell


    Could The Dream Team top the remaining greatest players in NBA history in a best of seven? Games played at a neutral location.
    Last edited by Bruno; 06-21-2012 at 06:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    326
    vCash
    1500
    I think everyone else wins.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    765
    vCash
    1500
    Everyone Else Team will do to the Dream Team what the Dream Team did to the international competition...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    992
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno87 View Post
    1992 Dream Team

    PG: Magic/Stockton
    SG: Jordan/Drexler
    SF: Bird/Pippen/Mullins
    PF: Barkley/Malone/Laettner
    C: Robinson/Ewing



    Everyone Else:


    PG: Robertson/Kidd
    SG: Bryant/West/Wade
    SF: LeBron/Dr. J
    PF: Duncan/Garnett
    C: Shaq/Wilt/KAJ


    Could The Dream Team top the remaining greatest players in NBA history in a best of seven? Games played at a neutral location.
    why is wade on this team...... theres a lot of better choices then him, kidd is questionable too, i think id rather have one of todays top PGs... or someone like isiah

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    136
    vCash
    1500
    the dream team played together for 2 months and know each other well, their chemistry (and talent) would beat the "every one else" team

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,933
    vCash
    1500
    Assuming this is everyone in their prime, I'm taking dream team. Prime Magic, Michael, and Bird is just too much for the everyone else team to beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Jamal View Post
    Assuming this is everyone in their prime, I'm taking dream team. Prime Magic, Michael, and Bird is just too much for the everyone else team to beat.
    I'm taking the Dream Team for this reason as well.

    Include one of the most dynamic offensive players at the PF position in Barkley.

    BUT, I do see one BIG reason why the Other team could win...

    they are simply too much down-low.

    A prime TD with Shaq?!?!?!?! That's frightening. You also add in KAJ, KG, and WILT into that mix?

    That just might be too much even for a Barkley/Malone/Admiral/Ewing frontcourt.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,683
    vCash
    1500
    it'd be epic.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    12,683
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by knickfan33 View Post
    why is wade on this team...... theres a lot of better choices then him, kidd is questionable too, i think id rather have one of todays top PGs... or someone like isiah
    if you don't like it, go make your own thread.

    wade and kidd have fine arguments.

    rather than nit-picking over 2/25th of the options, why not participate in the discussion?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    I'm taking the Dream Team for this reason as well.

    Include one of the most dynamic offensive players at the PF position in Barkley.

    BUT, I do see one BIG reason why the Other team could win...

    they are simply too much down-low.

    A prime TD with Shaq?!?!?!?! That's frightening. You also add in KAJ, KG, and WILT into that mix?

    That just might be too much even for a Barkley/Malone/Admiral/Ewing frontcourt.
    That's what held me up originally. But I trust D-Rob and Ewing's defense, 2 of the better big defenders of all time to anchor that team and I feel like Barkley presents match-up problems for Timmy a bit. But I just can't vote against a team that has 3 of the greatest playoff performers/closers of all time and what you could argue as the 3 greatest players of all time in Jordan, Magic, and Bird
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    136
    vCash
    1500
    magic's size and skills would kill big-O, and imo, that's where the dream team would have the upper hand

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    202
    vCash
    1500
    First I'd replace Shaq with Bill Russell.

    The combination of Russell, Duncan, Wilt, and Kareem would be too much for the Dream Team big men. They would have had a better chance with Olajuwan instead of Laettner. Christian would get eaten alive any time he stepped on the court.

    I would also replace Wade with Havlicek and Kidd with Payton.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    136
    vCash
    1500
    laettner would never step foot on the court, not when you have robinson/ewing and malone/barkley rotations

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    218
    vCash
    1500
    Nice thread, but the all others team you picked is not that good.

    It would be a great game.

    for my all others team it would have to be,

    Maravich
    West
    Dr. J
    Kareem
    Wilt
    Thomas
    Russel
    O
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    Kobe
    lebron

    (others that come right to mind)

    moses malone
    Tim duncan
    Bill walton
    Kevin Garnett
    Reed
    Fraiser
    Many more

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    North Hollywood
    Posts
    737
    vCash
    1500
    Everyone else would probably win due to a better front court in every position. But man would I give my left nut to witness prime Kobe vs MJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •