Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, he was acting older and like he was disabled, he did not need the cane to walk and he made himself sound older as well.

vCash
    Huh interesting. Now I really gotta go watch it again to see! Oh darn
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Saw it tonight with the lady. Really good movie and I'm not really a big QT fan.. at all. We both really enjoyed it, although she got a bit squeamish during some of the scenes. This is one I'll be buying. When tupac starts playing, **** gets out of hand

Lets go.

vCash
    I went and saw it and I gotta say, not that impressed. It seemed like the exact same movie and style as Inglorious Basterds (i.e. "wouldn't it be awesome if Jews could get back at the Nazis/wouldn't it be awesome if a Slave could get back at slave owners").

The stylized style of the movie everyone keeps harping on was basically the same "visual style" that is in every Quentin Tarantino movie. Was there really anything about the style that was different than Basterds or the Kill Bills in the way it was shot? No.

Also, none of the characters were even as remotely as interesting as Hans Landa or that British Guy from Basterds. Leo's character was basically "You know how in movies you can be calm but then super intense and yell a lot? Yeah... just do that". The German character was basically Hans Landa except as a good guy this time, and nothing he said or did was as remotely as interesting as the last time I saw that character.

The only character that was worth watching a second time was Samuel L. Jackon's character.

Overall, not that impressed. It was a good movie but just fell way short of expectations...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmsterNat View Post
    How unsurprising. Dude, give up trying to argue with valade. He cut you into little pieces, had you for breakfast, and shat you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by mariner4life View Post
    Valade you have totally owned this thread. Well done
    My fanbase is growing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life View Post
    LMAO its funny that you mention that part because I burst out laughing at that part too...... but I was the only one in the theater that laughed at it and I felt really awkward. I was like "****, they all think I'm a racist now"
    That happened to me too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, he was acting older and like he was disabled, he did not need the cane to walk and he made himself sound older as well.
    How do you know?

And by the way, those pants, they belong to my dad.And they're not really pants,
    they're Lederhosen

vCash
    "I count six shots *****"
    "I count two guns *****"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I went and saw it and I gotta say, not that impressed. It seemed like the exact same movie and style as Inglorious Basterds (i.e. "wouldn't it be awesome if Jews could get back at the Nazis/wouldn't it be awesome if a Slave could get back at slave owners").

The stylized style of the movie everyone keeps harping on was basically the same "visual style" that is in every Quentin Tarantino movie. Was there really anything about the style that was different than Basterds or the Kill Bills in the way it was shot? No.

Also, none of the characters were even as remotely as interesting as Hans Landa or that British Guy from Basterds. Leo's character was basically "You know how in movies you can be calm but then super intense and yell a lot? Yeah... just do that". The German character was basically Hans Landa except as a good guy this time, and nothing he said or did was as remotely as interesting as the last time I saw that character.

The only character that was worth watching a second time was Samuel L. Jackon's character.

Overall, not that impressed. It was a good movie but just fell way short of expectations...
    agree, horrible choice of music also including rick ross

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well it was a little more spaghetti western than his usual style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johann View Post
    How do you know?
    Well he did throw his cane and walked normal from what I saw and when he spoke he did so in a more normal educated way as opposed to the way he was talking before.

Could those last things he did been an act? instead of the other way around? perhaps, but I took it as the opposite.

vCash
    Saying you didn't like Django Unchained because it was too similar to Tarantino's other films makes no sense.

Tarantino takes various genres and puts his spin on it (he worships over the top B-movies). If that's the reason you're disappointed, don't ever watch another Tarantino directed, produced, or supported film ever again because they are all going to be ridiculous.

vCash
    Did anyone else start cracking the **** up when Rick Ross suddenly started bumpin' in the middle of the movie?

Definitely in my top three of Tarantino's flicks. Christoph Waltz is incredible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SchwabSquad View Post
    Saw it tonight with the lady. Really good movie and I'm not really a big QT fan.. at all. We both really enjoyed it, although she got a bit squeamish during some of the scenes. This is one I'll be buying. When tupac starts playing, **** gets out of hand
    I'm pretty sure that was Rick Ross, two totally different sounds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    It was Tupac.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    It was Tupac.
    It was Rick Ross

http://www.songonlyrics.com/soundtra...rack-list.html

More specifically, they asked him to do it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobile...n_2210645.html
    Last edited by BlackWidow; 01-08-2013 at 09:32 AM.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast