Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout View Post
    This movie really does look awful. I'll give it a chance though.

vCash
    I like the way you die boy

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    You silver tongued devil, you...

I LOVED it. The scene with the skull was great and Samuel L Jackson was amazing. 10/10 for me

vCash
    I'm gonna have to check this one out.

Jew You Believe In Miracles?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    A bit overrated, but still good. The hype was that it was Oscar worthy and it wasn't, but I still enjoyed it. Samuel L. Jackson was AWESOME, one of the best supporting roles (real supporting, not Heath Ledger Joker type supporting where they're still in every scene) I've ever seen out of anyone. Waltz was just a hair behind him. Leo was also really good. My issues were that Foxx didn't exactly impress me, there were some pacing issues and overall plot things that bothered me and although it's a Tarantino staple, some of the violence just felt unnecessary. Overall it's a B+, shouldn't win the Oscar but is definitely worth seeing.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    A bit overrated, but still good. The hype was that it was Oscar worthy and it wasn't, but I still enjoyed it. Samuel L. Jackson was AWESOME, one of the best supporting roles (real supporting, not Heath Ledger Joker type supporting where they're still in every scene) I've ever seen out of anyone. Waltz was just a hair behind him. Leo was also really good. My issues were that Foxx didn't exactly impress me, there were some pacing issues and overall plot things that bothered me and although it's a Tarantino staple, some of the violence just felt unnecessary. Overall it's a B+, shouldn't win the Oscar but is definitely worth seeing.
    arent all his movies like that? i dont get the genius behind tarantino, good but overrated imo. some of the corniest lines in movie history come from his movies.

vCash
    It's definitely Oscar worthy.

vCash
    Cant wait to see it tomorrow.
    Last edited by showtym24; 12-26-2012 at 10:44 PM.

vCash
    double post

vCash
    His best movie since Jackie Brown. Really entertaining.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

vCash
    Absolutely fantastic. Gotta give a shout out to one of my hero's Don Johnson who was absolute gold. Waltz was fantastic, Jackson was fantastic, Leo was extremely good, and even Foxx surprised me (I usually cannot stand him).

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider

vCash
    sam jackson was easily the best preformance and leo was great in his role. it was a relaly good movie and defiently worth seeing.

although it was weird seeing Nash Bridges drop the N-bomb as much as he did. Anytime he talked all i could pciture was:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqPFj_f2U3Q
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Loved it. I was expecting a good movie and got a great movie in return. It was also a lot funnier then I thought it was going to be.

vCash
    It's amazing what an original idea does for a movie. QT is the master.

Take notes, Hollywood.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    It's amazing what an original idea does for a movie. QT is the master.

Take notes, Hollywood.
    How was Samuel L. Jackson???

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast