Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Django Unchained

For those of you who haven't heard of it, Django Unchained is the new Tarantino flick coming this Christmas starring Jamie Foxx and Leonardo DiCaprio.

If you haven't already seen the trailer, here's a link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUdM9vrCbow

I'm so excited for this one. I will be one very happy boy on Christmas thanks to mister Tarantino.

vCash
    Leo is the villian right? that sound sinteresting to me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    The trailer seems so revealing to me though... I feel like i know a lot about the movie already... I can't wait for the dialogue between waltz and leo though... gonna be epic... Tarantino is too ****ing good at what he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cb429 View Post
    The trailer seems so revealing to me though... I feel like i know a lot about the movie already... I can't wait for the dialogue between waltz and leo though... gonna be epic... Tarantino is too ****ing good at what he does.
    Trailers with Leo always seem to give away a lot. He doesn't carry the blame of that. Just find it interesting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    Leo is the villian right? that sound sinteresting to me
    Yeah, Leo is the bad guy. This is uncharted territory for him. I kind of excited to see if he fails miserably as a bad guy or if he lives up to his reputation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Yeah, Leo is the bad guy. This is uncharted territory for him. I kind of excited to see if he fails miserably as a bad guy or if he lives up to his reputation.
    tarantino movies can't fail buddy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Trailers with Leo always seem to give away a lot. He doesn't carry the blame of that. Just find it interesting.
    again tarantino movies are more about the dialogue which the movie doesn't give away... yeah the storyline is shown pretty clearly but the dialogue is where the moneys at

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cb429 View Post
    tarantino movies can't fail buddy
    I'm well aware of this. I never indicated that the movie would fail, but that Leo may fail in his attempt at a 'bad guy' persona.

vCash
    My friend saw it. He says it's pretty bad. Leo and Waltz are alright but the movie is too long and often gets painfully boring.

We have pretty similar taste when it comes to movies so i think i will skip this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    My friend saw it. He says it's pretty bad. Leo and Waltz are alright but the movie is too long and often gets painfully boring.

We have pretty similar taste when it comes to movies so i think i will skip this one.
    It's out in Canada?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    It's out in Canada?
    No but he gets to see movies early (he works in a theatre). He's told me about other movies too so its legit.

He's watching Les Miserables tomorrow. Lucky guy.

It's out on Christmas over here.

vCash
    Fun fact, Tarantino wanted Will Smith for the role of Django. Smith said no so he went to Foxx. I really like Foxx, but I can't help but feeling like Smith could have been awesome in this role.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash

I've heard people say this about Inglourious Basterds, too. I wouldn't be worried.

vCash

The reviews are fantastic.

I would see it just to watch the great Cristoph Waltz act.

baseball

vCash
    Tarantino makes his trailers look bad on purpose right?

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast