Guys, you're gonna hate me for this, and that's fine but I've always put my personal life, job and education above PSD and the games and this situation is no different. This afternoon I was offered, and accepted, a full-time position with a Corvallis-area radio station. Mopp you've probably heard of KJOE.

Anyway, this new job doubled with the part time job I'mma try to juggle for extra cash, along with a girlfriend that is two hours away and a fairly healthy social life will leave me with seemingly no time to dedicate towards this league and I'll seriously have to evaluate my participation in the NBA sim, TKO and OOTP because of this.

I'm so sorry to those of you that I let down. We were just getting started, things were just getting exciting and I have to bail. **** move, believe me, I know. But when it comes down to it, I have to do what's right and begin focusing on my career and my dream of becoming the future of that ****-show known as BSPN.

Good news is, you guys have everything set up, a lot of you know the ins and outs of the game and can proceed forward with this if you choose to do so.

Again, my sincerest apologies and I wish you guys the best of luck if this thing is to continue. I hope you understand my position. I could never have anticipated landing a job of this magnitude this quickly after graduation. It truly is a blessing.