Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Definitely killer I'm pleasantly surprised at how many posters that have already shown up/come back, we just have to keep the news current and topics flowing and we'll have this forum going strong in no time
    Last edited by NYMetropolitans; 06-24-2012 at 02:31 PM.

vCash
    #1 twin cities born, raised & stuck here (teehee) #2 fan since kohls sold me a wild sweatshirt aprox 2 years before first wild puck dropped. #3 clutterbuck / big buck, former wild wes walz, alltime fav player dino ciccarelli, close 2nd gretzky. first nhl game 1970's northstars vs california golden seals, i still have the program! cheers all wild fans!
    Last edited by DANOZ28; 07-27-2012 at 03:17 PM.

vCash
    Been sort of an 'off n on' member of PSD for quite a while now, but for some reason, never noticed this thread till now...lol..anyways...here ya go, PAF officially checking in as a Wild fan!

1. Current Location- Twin Cities, MN

2. Minnesota Wild Fan Since- 2005-06 season

3. Favorite Current Wild Player- have a few: Nik Backstrom, Charlie Coyle, Nate Prosser

4. Favorite Past Wild Player- also a few: Cal Clutterbuck, Manny Fernandez, Derek Boogaard, Marion Gaborik

5. Any Other Sports That Interest You? Any Other Professional Sports Teams You Root For?- Minnesota Twins and Vikings.
    I am originally from the Tampa Bay area in Florida, so am quite familiar and still root for the Lightning in the NHL, the Rays in MLB, and to a lesser degree, the Bucs in the NFL.

6. Anything Else You Want To Share?- Umm...not at the moment.

vCash
    Checking in.

Long time PSD'er. Never had the courage to check in here as I know very little about hockey. I get the rules, basic strategies, how line changes work and what not but don't feel qualified to carry on a conversation about the Wild or god forbid... argue... with you guys... about this team. Thought I'd break out of my mold and check in.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    Checking in.

Long time PSD'er. Never had the courage to check in here as I know very little about hockey. I get the rules, basic strategies, how line changes work and what not but don't feel qualified to carry on a conversation about the Wild or god forbid... argue... with you guys... about this team. Thought I'd break out of my mold and check in.
    As you can tell, there's not a lot of action in here, so I think I can speak for everyone when I say, welcome! I know how you feel though; I'm the exact same way with the Wolves and Twins. I used to post there from time to time but I don't know near as much as I should to argue any sort of opinion I might have (but don't let that stop you here, I'm just happy to come in and see someone else posted something).
    Last edited by natelpete; 11-30-2013 at 05:34 PM.

vCash
    You're welcome here. Ask questions and we will answer or help. Its really only 3 or 4 of us who post here so anyone is welcome. Join in and share your 2 cents and you will learn quickly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12