Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    11/03 vs Devils
    11/05 vs Flames (WIN)
    11/07 at Capitals (LOSS)
    11/09 at Hurricanes (WIN)
    11/13 vs Leafs (OTL)
    11/15 vs Panthers (WIN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwQyo3agWak
    We need to beat the Panthers and Leafs as we lost to them already.

I agree 7 points we should take from these 5 games.

Glad none are back to back.
    \

vCash
    ^6 games, not 5.

vCash
    The only thing I'm worried about is goaltending and our defensive depth. We have plenty of offensive talent and our top three defensive pairs have played solid with the emergence of Stoner (I'm as shocked as all of you) and Ballard. I say we win five of six in the first part of November if our goaltending can hold up.

vCash
    finally a goal by Granlund, and I miss it because I am rotating between the Wild and Wolves game.

vCash
    Whats with this "emergence" of Stoner talk? He's been the only D not a - any year for his entire MN career. Im impressed with Ballard after watching him fail in Vanc. but I am a huge supporter of Stoner as a bottom pairing big shut down D.

vCash
    haha, Heatley's first goal of the season is hilarious...

He gets a beautiful set up on the power play right in front of the net, and then the puck goes right in between his legs, and should have been a turnover, but luckily went back to the blue line where a D-man wound up, and Heatley knicked it in the net.

vCash
    Pominville is on a ****ing role right now

vCash
    I dont want Vanek anymore. Future

Parise-Koivu-Coyle
    Nino-Granny-Pomin
    Cooke-Brodziak-Zucker
    Rupp-Konopka-Mitchell

And we still have guys like Lucia, Haula and Phillips who could be top 6 top 9 players. Vanek would just jam things up. No, lets just let these guys develop they may not end up as good but as a group if they develop at the pace they are at it could be an extremely talented and successful top 9.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    I dont want Vanek anymore. Future

Parise-Koivu-Coyle
    Nino-Granny-Pomin
    Cooke-Brodziak-Zucker
    Rupp-Konopka-Mitchell

And we still have guys like Lucia, Haula and Phillips who could be top 6 top 9 players. Vanek would just jam things up. No, lets just let these guys develop they may not end up as good but as a group if they develop at the pace they are at it could be an extremely talented and successful top 9.
    I'm with you on Vanek. We can use that money to resign some of young talent and pick up a role player or two. Maybe even a goalie???

vCash
    If Harding keeps playing the way he is and we can keep his MS under control he is a good #1. His stats are ridiculous so far. Backstrom can play Backup and be an adequate #1 (not great).

No they money we should keep to sign our youth and sign a D. We could really use a vet D to pair with Dumba. Ballard is playing great but I would prefer someone with some size and really really strong defensively.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    If Harding keeps playing the way he is and we can keep his MS under control he is a good #1. His stats are ridiculous so far. Backstrom can play Backup and be an adequate #1 (not great).

No they money we should keep to sign our youth and sign a D. We could really use a vet D to pair with Dumba. Ballard is playing great but I would prefer someone with some size and really really strong defensively.
    Harding is playing great and I'm puling for the guy but, given his situation, it's hard to imagine a scenario where he continues to play at this level over the next few years.

vCash
    Oh I know...But he hasnt had a single set back this season because of it, so you know they must have it under ok control. And if he has an off day Backstrom is an average level NHL goalie. We just dont need to spend money on it, and these days in FA there isnt really ever any goalies better then what we have currently. I mean Miller could be available in the off season but I dont think we would land him.

Imagine if the guy won the Vezina this year...what a story

vCash
    Only got to watch the first period tonight. Two points would've been nice but one will do I guess. We'll win a shootout one day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast