yes you are!

okay, the following are in:

1) strive
    2) LFFS
    3) LFLOL
    4) whooligun
    5) fortdetroit
    6) jwo

everyone else needs sign up. If you not on this list you will not play. Consistant posters only. If you are not a consistent poster now, it's best to become one... FAST. We'll set up time constraints to keep things moving along. If you neglect to pick on your turn you will be assigned no one for that slot, or worse... a bears scrub! If you do not select a second time your team will be eliminated and any players you drafted will be forfeited. If you need help ask someone to cooperate with you. We'll see if we need a cap, so the number of players allowed is currently open.

We will keep each other accountable by messaging the two picks following yours. this way no one can say they didn't know it was their pick. Draft order will be decided via Random.org once all teams are assembled and will follow fantasy football style of snaking through the picks. First, last, last, first type of order. Trades must be approved through LFFS & LFLOL in order of fairness.

We'll have a sticky thread for picks only, a second sticky thread for potential trades & trade blocks, and a third sticky thread lounge for BS-ing.

If this this game gets out of hand LFLOL & myself have strict orders to end the game and delete the threads and

WE HAVE TO REPORT YOU,

that's the deal we have with SI. As TM's we will honor that. I expressed to SI that we are not bears or raiders fans and we'll get along just fine.

Let's just have fun with this game, everyone cool with this?

If so sign up now.

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    On my phone so I can't pm but I'm in lffs

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UofAZ420 View Post
    On my phone so I can't pm but I'm in lffs
    I gotcha UofA (Someone will pm for you)

1) strive
    2) LFFS
    3) LFLOL
    4) whooligun
    5) fortdetroit
    6)
    7) uofa

everyone else needs sign up. If you not on this list you will not play. Consistant posters only. If you are not a consistent poster now, it's best to become one... FAST. We'll set up time constraints to keep things moving along. If you neglect to pick on your turn you will be assigned no one for that slot, or worse... a bears scrub! If you do not select a second time your team will be eliminated and any players you drafted will be forfeited. If you need help ask someone to cooperate with you. We'll see if we need a cap, so the number of players allowed is currently open.

We will keep each other accountable by messaging the two picks following yours. this way no one can say they didn't know it was their pick. Draft order will be decided via Random.org once all teams are assembled and will follow fantasy football style of snaking through the picks. First, last, last, first type of order. Trades must be approved through LFFS & LFLOL in order of fairness.

We'll have a sticky thread for picks only, a second sticky thread for potential trades & trade blocks, and a third sticky thread lounge for BS-ing.

If this this game gets out of hand LFLOL & myself have strict orders to end the game and delete the threads and

WE HAVE TO REPORT YOU,

that's the deal we have with SI. As TM's we will honor that. I expressed to SI that we are not bears or raiders fans and we'll get along just fine.

If so sign up now.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 06-26-2012 at 10:46 AM.

vCash

1) strive
    2) LFFS
    3) LFLOL
    4) whooligun
    5) fortdetroit
    6)
    7) uofa
    8) NormSizedMidget

WE HAVE TO REPORT YOU,

If so sign up now.

Norms in
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 06-26-2012 at 10:46 AM.

vCash
    I'm in.

Scrap Detroit!!

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    First of all, players like Matthews and Ware actually ARE overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    No, the best comparison to Miggy is Albert Pujols. And I'll be honest, Cabrera doesn't really compare favorably to Pujols.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by driz View Post
    I'm in.
    Good to have you Driz

the following are in:

1) strive
    2) LFFS
    3) LFLOL
    4) whooligun
    5) fortdetroit
    6)
    7) uofa
    8) NormSizedMidget
    9) driz

WE HAVE TO REPORT YOU,

If so sign up now.

Driz IS in

7 spaces left
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 06-26-2012 at 10:45 AM.

vCash
    Im in.

PSD Lions Fantasy Football Champ

IamDanGill on twitter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by danielleighgill View Post
    Im in.
    welcome CUB

The following Mack Daddies/ Pimp Baller's are in:

1) strive
    2) LFFS
    3) LFLOL
    4) whooligun
    5) fortdetroit
    6) mikebrez bears/
    7) uofa
    8) NormSizedMidget
    9) driz
    10) danielleighgill
    11) Cub_StuckinSTL
    12) T.O. RaPz--Le@F
    13) Mbellz3o8

WE HAVE TO REPORT YOU,

If so sign up now.

3 spaces left
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 06-27-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123