Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Multiple sources confirmed that this occured. What do you want a video?
    Multiple unnamed sources. Hmmmm

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    Multiple unnamed sources. Hmmmm
    Why don't you get in touch with Matt Hayes of Sporting News and ask him who his sources are. Do you honestly think a team mate of Harvins or a coach under Meyer would put their name to any negative statement against Florida while they are all enrolled or employeed by the university? Where there is smoke there is fire. So do you think every report about Harvin having issues is fake? I guess it's some huge conspiracy to tarnish Harvins reputation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Why don't you get in touch with Matt Hayes of Sporting News and ask him who his sources are. Do you honestly think a team mate of Harvins or a coach under Meyer would put their name to any negative statement against Florida while they are all enrolled or employeed by the university? Where there is smoke there is fire. So do you think every report about Harvin having issues is fake? I guess it's some huge conspiracy to tarnish Harvins reputation.
    I never said they were fake at all, however a lot of people are doing a lot of filling in the blanks on their own, and lots of other people seem to take that at face value as being fact. I tend to be skeptical of things like this where very little if anything at all can be proven.

Also, I wouldn't say that anyone is going out of their way specifically to tarnish his reputation, however drama sells, and more news of Harvin being pissed off with the Vikings is going to sell more papers (or get more clicks) than a story that says Harvin's perfectly happy. I don't think that he's happy, and there sure is things that will have to be worked out, but I highly disagree with the "DERP, Harvin hates everyone and hates the team and will be traded." theory that everyone seems to be accepting around here.
    Last edited by 100%CHEESE FREE; 01-03-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    I never said they were fake at all, however a lot of people are doing a lot of filling in the blanks on their own, and lots of other people seem to take that at face value as being fact. I tend to be skeptical of things like this where very little if anything at all can be proven.

Also, I wouldn't say that anyone is going out of their way specifically to tarnish his reputation, however drama sells, and more news of Harvin being pissed off with the Vikings is going to sell more papers (or get more clicks) than a story that says Harvin's perfectly happy. I don't think that he's happy, and there sure is things that will have to be worked out, but I highly disagree with the "DERP, Harvin hates everyone and hates the team and will be traded." theory that everyone seems to be accepting around here.
    Yeah, that's exactly what it's like.

Do you just not believe anything that doesn't happen in your line of sight? How do you think anything is reported on?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Yeah, that's exactly what it's like.

Do you just not believe anything that doesn't happen in your line of sight? How do you think anything is reported on?
    Wait, so I should hyperbolize rumors and state them as facts because they might be true? That makes no sense.
    Pull your 84's out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple View Post
    Wait, so I should hyperbolize rumors and state them as facts because they might be true? That makes no sense.
    I think this one was from Lucky Number Sleven (great movie btw), forgive me if I butcher it.

"If somebody calls you a horse, you call them an ***hole.
    The second time someone calls you a horse, you punch them in the face.
    The third time someone calls you a horse, it might be time to start looking for a saddle."

vCash
    I think this one was from Lucky Number Sleven (great movie btw), forgive me if I butcher it.

The third time someone calls you a horse, it might be time to start looking for a saddle."
    lol, that's awesome.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash

Yep, someone said it so it must be true. Might as well just practice saying "Baaa Baaaa"

Vikings Roster thread

HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!

vCash
    Please Frasier and Harvin do some PR work even if it ins't needed and we dont see the big picture,,We need Harvin and even if we dont get a single WR in the offseason or draft I still dont mind Simpson, Harvin, and Wright...Simpson is playing better and if Ponder was throwing the ball to Harvin like he has been this last quarter of the season Harvin would be right with AP in MVP talks...Ponder is evolving and I would keep Harvin and load up our O-Line then trade him and then try to find someone who could slightly compare to his explosiveness.

vCash
    Yep, someone said it so it must be true. Might as well just practice saying "Baaa Baaaa"
    Mmmkkkk

vCash
    Al Qaeda is spreading rumors about Percy.... None of the reports are true. Only believe what you see.

vCash
    Regardless of what is true or isn't true about Percy, it's obvious there is something going on right now between Percy and the organization. You would think that any competitor would want to be with his team during this huge stretch in the season. To me it should raise some eye brows that he is not with the team. Obviously no one should really start to assume what will happen until contract talks begin because we have seen in the past that money can and will solve problems. All you need to do is look at what transpired between the Eagles and DeSean Jackson and you will see money can solve even the worst problems with a player.

Regardless of what happens with Percy I believe we will be fine. If we resign him then great we will have locked up maybe the most dynamic receiver in football. If we trade him then we will likely end up with solid draft pick in return along with a good core of free agent receivers to pursue. I've said this before but I believe the emergence of Jarius Wright could make the front office more comfortable dealing Percy if it comes down to it. It's no coincidence that the offense starting moving the ball much better when Wright began to make plays. Detroit, Houston and Green Bay have been some of our best offensive performances this season (especially as of late) and Jarius Wright has been the only major change in the offense. Clearly Wright is no where near as talent as Percy but no one can deny the fact he is producing in a pretty similar role to how Percy was utilized.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Regardless of what is true or isn't true about Percy, it's obvious there is something going on right now between Percy and the organization. You would think that any competitor would want to be with his team during this huge stretch in the season. To me it should raise some eye brows that he is not with the team. Obviously no one should really start to assume what will happen until contract talks begin because we have seen in the past that money can and will solve problems. All you need to do is look at what transpired between the Eagles and DeSean Jackson and you will see money can solve even the worst problems with a player.

Regardless of what happens with Percy I believe we will be fine. If we resign him then great we will have locked up maybe the most dynamic receiver in football. If we trade him then we will likely end up with solid draft pick in return along with a good core of free agent receivers to pursue. I've said this before but I believe the emergence of Jarius Wright could make the front office more comfortable dealing Percy if it comes down to it. It's no coincidence that the offense starting moving the ball much better when Wright began to make plays. Detroit, Houston and Green Bay have been some of our best offensive performances this season (especially as of late) and Jarius Wright has been the only major change in the offense. Clearly Wright is no where near as talent as Percy but no one can deny the fact he is producing in a pretty similar role to how Percy was utilized.

I like what your saying but I think a little opposite with regards to our past 4 game production, im seeing a different QB under center and Jarrius is a blessing and is going to be on of our guys for years to come but we weren't passing to Harvin like we were Wright,,,at all. I really want to see Harvin, Wright, and Simpson on the field at once and see what we got.

On a side not Jenkings keeps making key plays for us even though everyone rips on him for being slow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    I like what your saying but I think a little opposite with regards to our past 4 game production, im seeing a different QB under center and Jarrius is a blessing and is going to be on of our guys for years to come but we weren't passing to Harvin like we were Wright,,,at all. I really want to see Harvin, Wright, and Simpson on the field at once and see what we got.

On a side not Jenkings keeps making key plays for us even though everyone rips on him for being slow.
    I'm not sure if you have this backwards but regardless the way we have used both of them is the same. Both are/were being put in motion a lot, running shallow crossing routes, occasionally going deep and being used with that quick screen type pass where they motion into the backfield and then swing out into the flat. Only real difference is we used Harvin on a lot of quick screens and bubble passes and Wright isn't doing any of that. Pretty much identical roles.

Don't take what I said as me not trying to give Ponder most of the credit because he deserves the most credit out of anyone. My point was the way Wright is being used is the only new wrinkle we have added to the offense and it's making a big difference.

I cant wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and were standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and were all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him hes world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    Hey guys,

I have been reading all your posts on Harvin the last few weeks and there seems to be quite a bit of disagreement.

All I have to say is this. If I played on ANY professional team and I was on the IR list, I would be on the sideline in street clothes at every game to support my teammates no matter how well or poorly my team was doing. I would be there to support my teammates and brothers. Would any of you do the same???

That Jarius Wright is pretty impressive and solid. He may not be a tall guy, but he has speed and good hands.

Page 24 of 54 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast