Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Mav's ReDraft PR's

No Discussion in this thread only rankings. Discussions about rankings belong in the other thread.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash

Top Tier

Be nice now these are just my personal opinions. And obviously you all have great players, because this is a 16 team redraft and all these teams would be among the elite in the NBA. I judged mainly on how I felt your pieces would fit together and co-exist.
    1. Channel 4
    This GM obviously is a genius.
    2. Arlington
    The Good: The defense of this team will be very good with Chandler and Deng leading the show there. Amare is still capable of being a very good interior scorer with face-up game. I absolutely would love to see Westy be able to run his own team and control the show. He would put up insane numbers with this group could very well win a Mock-MVP.
    Needs: You could use a knock-down shooter at shooting guard just to spread the floor a little more for Westy.
    3. Kickapoo
    The Good: Very nice work despite having a late pick. You used it well and Melo and Duncan fit together perfectly. Carmelo is still a great scorer in this league and he will be able to control this offense since Duncan seems to enjoy a supporting role at this stage and Lowry and Ray are great off the ball. Lowry was an insane steal too when you got him. Also Ray was a great pick because he can still stroke it and Melo and Duncan can find him on kick-outs quite often. Also defense is solid cause Duncan is fantastic and Lowry is very good at the top. Also Ray is solid.
    Needs: Just get a good defender at PF. Hopefully he has a solid midrange game to space it out for Duncan and Melo to post.
    4. Red Team
    The Good: Wade was great before LBJ and it would be good for him to get away for him IMO (shocked I just said that). Wade needs to run an offense himself and you have given him that chance. Al Jefferson is a solid #2 and can be a dominant offensive PF, even though if I were you Iíd have kept the Bosh-Wade tandem. Marc Gasol is just an all around good player, even though I prefer Hibbert slightly (I realize most donít). Conley is also a good fit. Marion, Wade and Gasol make your defense pretty good too, even though Big Al sucks.
    Needs: SHOOTING, I assume you are getting bench shooters so I didnít really let it affect your ranking but you really need someone to consistently stretch the floor other than Conley.
    5. Panama City
    The Good: Tony Parker played like a top 5 player this year and was a solid value where you got him, despite not being as flashy as some picks. I like KG with him, KG provides that automatic mid-range game to go along with great defense, even though I prefer him at PF. Millsap is incredibily underrated and will be a great post up option which will allow KG to hover outside. Millsap and KG (even though their illegal) are damn good screenerd for TP too. Plus George and KG will lead a very good defense since both TP and Millsap are solid too.
    Needs: Iíd like to see you pick up a shooter here but you have the option of a SF or SG cause George can play both well. I feel like you can also just go BPA at either position because lots of guys could fit in with this group.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    How do you guys want to decide the seedings? And I assume we will go to the NBA forum for voting?
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    West ranks East. East ranks West?

NBA forum would be the most logical I think. No where else would work