Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash

Sub Forum Request

We are doing a 16 team NBA redraft in the Mavs forum and a sub forum in there would really help keep it organized and away from all the other Mavs related stuff. Would appreciate it!

vCash
    Well since you don't have a sub-forum for it I assume you didn't ask an Admin.. Your suppose to ask them first. Also, you need a Mod to help run it.

Free As Seagull.

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    Well since you don't have a sub-forum for it I assume you didn't ask an Admin.. Your suppose to ask them first. Also, you need a Mod to help run it.
    To help run the game or the sub forum? I've ran several mock offseasons and redrafts that were twice the amount of people we're gonna be using, and we have several mods in this game so we're fine.

As far as the sub forum and asking first, I didn't really think about it. It's not like without the sub forum we're gonna shut the game down, it was just brought up to me that it would make things easier and now I'm asking.

vCash
    I really wish you had asked for permission to do this rather than going about things your own way. The Mavericks forum was cluttered with redraft threads. I was forced to shut down the game and move most of the threads except one indicating that that the game has been shut down. It is very unfortunate because I grant redraft to anyone in the NBA forums and all you had to do was just ask me instead of letting the Mavericks forum get messy as it was right now. Its unfortunate that your fellow posters have to suffer because of what you did.

This is also not fair to everyone else who ask for permission and do things the right way.

If anyone needs to speak to me, please send me a PM.