Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    It'd be nice to get rid of Ballard and sign Garrison along with Schultz. At the very least sign Salo. If we sign all 3 that allows us to really manage Salo's ice time and keep him fresh all year.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Someone wont be thrilled with their ice time, but that would be sick.

Bieksa-Hamhuis
    Garrison-Edler
    Schultz-Salo

Omg, incredible.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I would consider Salo the 7th Defenseman due to his age/durability. But yeah, we'd be set.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    At this point, I prefer Tanev over Salo, but I cant see Salo sticking around if he is not a top 6 d-man. There are a few teams he could go to and be top 4 even at his age.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I know, but I hope loyalty rules all. He knows he's on his last legs.

<3

vCash
    Not sure what you guys have heard, but it sounds like the wild are in on Schultz also.. I'm not positive they are on his "yes" list, but it sounds difinatively like he has not told hem "no" like he has almost every other team aside from those in Canada.

Thoughts? Or Rumors on your end?

vCash
    The Wild seem to be on his list. If I'm not mistaken it's NYR, OTT, VAN, EDM, TOR, MIN... probably a lot more but many believe he'll sign in western canada.

<3

vCash
    I'm not sure why anyone would want to play for the Wild, wearing those ridiculous Christmas elf costumes lol

You'd have to think that the Canucks are on top of his list, being from BC and the fact that his parents have season tickets here in VAN. (might not be a huge reason to sign, but...), and the Canucks being a team that wants to win NOW. Maybe he's waiting to see what the Canucks do as far as making room for him to play in the top 4? Would this mean that the Canucks would cut Salo loose to make room? I'm not sure when Salo has ever played a full season, and this late in his career, being the #5-6 d-man (and 1st PP)wouldn't be so bad on a top tier team. His roots are planted here too. I hope he stays, but more important I hope we get Shultz.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NUCK-U View Post
    I'm not sure why anyone would want to play for the Wild, wearing those ridiculous Christmas elf costumes lol

You'd have to think that the Canucks are on top of his list, being from BC and the fact that his parents have season tickets here in VAN. (might not be a huge reason to sign, but...), and the Canucks being a team that wants to win NOW. Maybe he's waiting to see what the Canucks do as far as making room for him to play in the top 4? Would this mean that the Canucks would cut Salo loose to make room? I'm not sure when Salo has ever played a full season, and this late in his career, being the #5-6 d-man (and 1st PP)wouldn't be so bad on a top tier team. His roots are planted here too. I hope he stays, but more important I hope we get Shultz.
    I heard on Team 1040 that his coach says that he gets upset any time the Canucks lose and his college teammates know he's a diehard Nucks fan. Sounds like we have an advantage.

vCash
    He's making his decision tomorrow!

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    He's making his decision tomorrow!
    Omg please be us!

He's from BC, he's a Canucks fan, its hard to imagine his dream is anything but playing for the Canucks. He has no good reason not to sign here, unless he is that desperate to be a 1st pairing guy right now.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Omg please be us!

He's from BC, he's a Canucks fan, its hard to imagine his dream is anything but playing for the Canucks. He has no good reason not to sign here, unless he is that desperate to be a 1st pairing guy right now.
    Even if he's not the first pair, Daniel and Henrik will inflate the guys numbers just like Ehrhoff.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Even if he's not the first pair, Daniel and Henrik will inflate the guys numbers just like Ehrhoff.
    Good point. An offensive Dman would drool at the prospect of playing with Henrik and Daniel.

vCash
    We're out. Schultz isn't coming here.

vCash

Justin Schultz will sign with VAN, EDM, or TOR...

Signed with Edmonton. They are on the rise. Adding Yakupov and Schultz in the same off season to the core they already have!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast