Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    There is no way I take komisarek. Honestly if we can't get a good return we should look at moving Cory. We can't afford to have another bad contract. I would be knocking on tambillini door and asking for teaubert and their first next year, maybe ask a forward as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    There is no way I take komisarek. Honestly if we can't get a good return we should look at moving Cory. We can't afford to have another bad contract. I would be knocking on tambillini door and asking for teaubert and their first next year, maybe ask a forward as well.
    Even if they're in our division I've wanted to deal with Edmonton from the start. They have forwards; we need forwards. There's a danger though -- Luongo could instantly turn that team into a very good playoff team. They need some Dmen but with a goalie like Luu and forwards like they have, watch out for the Oilers.

And I agree, if all we're getting is a salary dump, we have to explore moving Cory. Luu is a good goalie. He's given a lot to this team and is responsible for a lot of our success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurtin' M's Fan View Post
    Any updates in this front?
    Not that i know of. Does the Schenn trade raise the odds that Toronto makes a bigger run?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Awesome. 1 in 3 chance. I like those odds to some extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    The good: in the final 3 teams

The bad: one of the other teams I hate, and the other is a division rival
    No offence boys, but the Nucks are 3rd. I know he's a BC boy but his buddy Jake Gardiner is in Toronto and he's probably a top pair dman on day 1 in Edmonton.

From what I've read, Schultz has had his mind made up for months and the Ducks are considering filing tampering charges against the team that will likely sign him. Sound like anyone familiar to you? Someone who's been accused of this by your GM, Gillis, and another team (don't remember)?

He's going to Toronto, write it down, 3 years, 3.75 per. On Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

vCash
    I guess we'll settle for Garrison
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I heard Garrison wants 5/25. Do the Nucks have that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by McJoe View Post
    We do but we won't spend it. 4.5 is our max to spend on D-Men.

vCash
    Also I do hate the Leafs, because I get sick of seeing them hyped up on TSN.

vCash
    Putting Kesler on LTIR probably makes that possible. But, I think Garrison will take less than that to sign here. Playing here would be a "dream come true" according to him. So im hoping some kind of hometown discount is possible.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Also I do hate the Leafs, because I get sick of seeing them hyped up on TSN.
    You're just jealous of our epic suckiness. At least we get to suck, you have to pretend you're good and get exciting playoff games which you lose and still suck

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Putting Kesler on LTIR probably makes that possible. But, I think Garrison will take less than that to sign here. Playing here would be a "dream come true" according to him. So im hoping some kind of hometown discount is possible.
    That probably works. I doubt Garrison takes less than 4.5, especially since it probably becomes a small bidding war if he waits til after Suter signs. Nucks would be smart to either acquire his rights and get it done now, or see if they can get it done at like 12:05 on July 1 and make it a longer term deal in the 4.2-4.5 range if they really want him.

I think I read that the contract he's been turning down is 3 years 12 million so 4 per...

vCash
    No offence boys, but the Nucks are 3rd. I know he's a BC boy but his buddy Jake Gardiner is in Toronto and he's probably a top pair dman on day 1 in Edmonton.

From what I've read, Schultz has had his mind made up for months and the Ducks are considering filing tampering charges against the team that will likely sign him. Sound like anyone familiar to you? Someone who's been accused of this by your GM, Gillis, and another team (don't remember)?

He's going to Toronto, write it down, 3 years, 3.75 per. On Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.
    Yeah why on Earth would he go to Toronto? That team is a steaming pile and a joke. They constantly miss the playoffs and aren't even that competitive.

The Canucks are a very solid franchise. Plus, with an aging Salo, there is a real chance he can get into our top 4. The door is also wide open to be the point man on our #1 unit cuz, well, we don't have a decent point-man!

I would be surprised if he went anywhere other than Vancouver.

vCash
    I'm a little worried we lose Edler next offseason, so I would love it if we sign Schultz and Garrison. Though we would for sure need to move Ballard, and probably not re-sign Salo, unless Salo wanted like 1.5 max for next season.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash

Why do people say/post stuff like this? If it doesnt happen you will look like a fool.

vCash
    Let's see. Gragnani is a power-play potential bust for Canucks and RFA isn't qualified. Makes the pursuit of UFA Justin Schultz more vital.
    https://twitter.com/benkuzma/status/217358647607570432

<3

vCash

Justin Schultz will sign with VAN, EDM, or TOR...

Was Schultz drafted by Burke?
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast