Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 151
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    14,260
    vCash
    1500
    Do what's best for the team to win.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Oh Shaq gets credit for the title as well, however Wade was the most productive player on the team in the season and playoffs and it was his team that he was drafted by.
    One of the few things i will agree with JB. Shaq played a role, but Wade carried that team to a ring.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Do what's best for the team to win.
    most teams dont do that tho. Take kobs for instance, was it in the teams best interest to give him a contract paying over 25mil a year? He could have taken less, that would still have odom right now.

    Not trying to bait lakrs fans, just giving an example, many times loyalty gets in the way of whats best for the team.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    56,982
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    One of the few things i will agree with JB. Shaq played a role, but Wade carried that team to a ring.
    remember however, that was the tail end of when Shaq was still changing entire defensive schemes. Wade had a ton more freedom than any other wing, as Kobe did before him.

    Shaq doesn't get enough credit for Miami's success in 2006. Wade's finals performance in particular was probably a top 4 playoff finals performance ever, but Shaq needs some credit.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    9,890
    vCash
    1500
    It depends upon the deal. As long as they get good value, I applaud them.

    I know people will talk about loyalty and the double-standard of expecting players to be loyal, but I feel like that all goes out the window when you take on a grand experiment like their "Big 3." When you invest that much money in so few players, you have little choice in making adjustments but to trade one.
    United We Run

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    most teams dont do that tho. Take kobs for instance, was it in the teams best interest to give him a contract paying over 25mil a year? He could have taken less, that would still have odom right now.

    Not trying to bait lakrs fans, just giving an example, many times loyalty gets in the way of whats best for the team.


    kobe's contract has ZERO impact on the lakers roster... people just cherry pick it because of their hate for him...

    the lakers would have the same roster whether he was making $20 million this year and the next 2 years or what he will be making... THEY ARE WAY over the cap (not 4-5 million) and would have the same roster tools available to them...

    stick to what you know... being a heat homer...

    enjoy watching wade fade into oblivion

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    kobe's contract has ZERO impact on the lakers roster... people just cherry pick it because of their hate for him...

    the lakers would have the same roster whether he was making $20 million this year and the next 2 years or what he will be making... THEY ARE WAY over the cap (not 4-5 million) and would have the same roster tools available to them...

    stick to what you know... being a heat homer...

    enjoy watching wade fade into oblivion
    As usual you are wrong, they got rid of odom to cut salary. Nice try tho.

    Only an unknowledgeable homer would think they cut odom for no reason.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,156
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    What are you talking about? Wade was exploring his options in Chicago and New York just like LeBron.
    in the interview after the celtics knocked him off of the playoffs he said he wasn't leaving and that he wanted to tell the guys out there that he heart was in miami, he also said if teams call for an interview he would go as a sign of respect.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    8,156
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    kobe's contract has ZERO impact on the lakers roster... people just cherry pick it because of their hate for him...

    the lakers would have the same roster whether he was making $20 million this year and the next 2 years or what he will be making... THEY ARE WAY over the cap (not 4-5 million) and would have the same roster tools available to them...

    stick to what you know... being a heat homer...

    enjoy watching wade fade into oblivion
    complains about people hating on kobe... hates on wade ..

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    21,525
    vCash
    1500
    Meh I wouldn't feel any different about them. If they feel like they have a better chance of winning, go for it.

    S E A N....M A Y N E

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    As usual you are wrong, they got rid of odom to cut salary. Nice try tho.

    Only an unknowledgeable homer would think they cut odom for no reason.
    wrong... they got rid of odom because he asked to be traded...

    and if you think the lakers with odom this year compete then you are truly clueless

    Let us laker fans worry about what is going on in LA... our organization has a track record...

    yours... a piece of spent laker garbage known as Patricia Riley...

    enjoy your team not getting it done again this year

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,370
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    That they're smart. This is a business first, not a social networking venture.

    Wade and Bosh for Dwight and Ryan Anderson would benefit both sides greatly.
    Anderson cannot be involved in a multiplayer trade and wtf would we want wade for? Make out rivals even mOre better than us?

    Wake up
    don't talk, check out the resumè

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    complains about people hating on kobe... hates on wade ..
    i could care less if people hate on kobe... i was merely pointing out the obvious

    kobe and the Lakers have proven time and time again that they are winners...

    As for Dwade... he was a great player in the league and deserves alot of respect for what he has done in the past...

    unfortunately, the decline of a guy who plays like wade (reckless abandon) will be rapid and quite frankly sad.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    tdot
    Posts
    16,788
    vCash
    1500
    i would do wade & bosh for howard & anderson.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,376
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    i would do wade & bosh for howard & anderson.
    if you are Miami you would

    and if otis smith was in orlando still he would too

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •