Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Do what's best for the team to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Oh Shaq gets credit for the title as well, however Wade was the most productive player on the team in the season and playoffs and it was his team that he was drafted by.
    One of the few things i will agree with JB. Shaq played a role, but Wade carried that team to a ring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by popo85 View Post
    Do what's best for the team to win.
    most teams dont do that tho. Take kobs for instance, was it in the teams best interest to give him a contract paying over 25mil a year? He could have taken less, that would still have odom right now.

Not trying to bait lakrs fans, just giving an example, many times loyalty gets in the way of whats best for the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    One of the few things i will agree with JB. Shaq played a role, but Wade carried that team to a ring.
    remember however, that was the tail end of when Shaq was still changing entire defensive schemes. Wade had a ton more freedom than any other wing, as Kobe did before him.

Shaq doesn't get enough credit for Miami's success in 2006. Wade's finals performance in particular was probably a top 4 playoff finals performance ever, but Shaq needs some credit.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    It depends upon the deal. As long as they get good value, I applaud them.

I know people will talk about loyalty and the double-standard of expecting players to be loyal, but I feel like that all goes out the window when you take on a grand experiment like their "Big 3." When you invest that much money in so few players, you have little choice in making adjustments but to trade one.
    United We Run

vCash
    most teams dont do that tho. Take kobs for instance, was it in the teams best interest to give him a contract paying over 25mil a year? He could have taken less, that would still have odom right now.

Not trying to bait lakrs fans, just giving an example, many times loyalty gets in the way of whats best for the team.

kobe's contract has ZERO impact on the lakers roster... people just cherry pick it because of their hate for him...

the lakers would have the same roster whether he was making $20 million this year and the next 2 years or what he will be making... THEY ARE WAY over the cap (not 4-5 million) and would have the same roster tools available to them...

stick to what you know... being a heat homer...

enjoy watching wade fade into oblivion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    kobe's contract has ZERO impact on the lakers roster... people just cherry pick it because of their hate for him...

the lakers would have the same roster whether he was making $20 million this year and the next 2 years or what he will be making... THEY ARE WAY over the cap (not 4-5 million) and would have the same roster tools available to them...

As usual you are wrong, they got rid of odom to cut salary. Nice try tho.

Only an unknowledgeable homer would think they cut odom for no reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    What are you talking about? Wade was exploring his options in Chicago and New York just like LeBron.
    in the interview after the celtics knocked him off of the playoffs he said he wasn't leaving and that he wanted to tell the guys out there that he heart was in miami, he also said if teams call for an interview he would go as a sign of respect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post

complains about people hating on kobe... hates on wade ..

vCash
    Meh I wouldn't feel any different about them. If they feel like they have a better chance of winning, go for it.

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    As usual you are wrong, they got rid of odom to cut salary. Nice try tho.

Only an unknowledgeable homer would think they cut odom for no reason.
    wrong... they got rid of odom because he asked to be traded...

and if you think the lakers with odom this year compete then you are truly clueless

Let us laker fans worry about what is going on in LA... our organization has a track record...

yours... a piece of spent laker garbage known as Patricia Riley...

enjoy your team not getting it done again this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    That they're smart. This is a business first, not a social networking venture.

Wade and Bosh for Dwight and Ryan Anderson would benefit both sides greatly.
    Anderson cannot be involved in a multiplayer trade and wtf would we want wade for? Make out rivals even mOre better than us?

Wake up
    don't talk, check out the resumè

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    complains about people hating on kobe... hates on wade ..
    i could care less if people hate on kobe... i was merely pointing out the obvious

kobe and the Lakers have proven time and time again that they are winners...

As for Dwade... he was a great player in the league and deserves alot of respect for what he has done in the past...

unfortunately, the decline of a guy who plays like wade (reckless abandon) will be rapid and quite frankly sad.

vCash
    i would do wade & bosh for howard & anderson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    i would do wade & bosh for howard & anderson.
    if you are Miami you would

and if otis smith was in orlando still he would too

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast