Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    i dont like it. Wade is playing injured, takes an idiot to think otherwise.
    Is he? Like its known that he's injured, or ur saying its the only explanation for his play?

something IS definitely going on tho, I've never seen a player's game drop off so far so fast. he just looks like a diff player

vCash
    back stabbers

vCash
    If they fail in this year's finals, riley will probably think about trading him for the right price.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    That they're smart. This is a business first, not a social networking venture.

Wade and Bosh for Dwight and Ryan Anderson would benefit both sides greatly.
    dwight is not worth both those guys wade isn't broken hes still a very good player.

if they trade him i would lose every once of respect for that organization, i remember in 2010 every star was like "we'll see what happens" not fully committed and dwade even after a loss to the celtics in the 1st round was the only one who stepped up and said i wont leave miami

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Is he? Like its known that he's injured, or ur saying its the only explanation for his play?

something IS definitely going on tho, I've never seen a player's game drop off so far so fast. he just looks like a diff player
    Def playing on injured kneed, you dont get your knee drained if your 100%

expect to hear that he has surgery after the season, miami would never let the info get out that is hurt, but all the beat writers for the heat agree that he is not 100%

Wade isnt going anywhere, im near certain of that. to trade wade would be for riley to basically admit failure and i dont see that happening.

vCash
    The bigger question is is how would Wade react to be traded? I cant imagine it would be pretty. Leading that same team back in 06 to a title as the leader, then being kicked out by the guy YOU brought to the team along wth his buddy Bosh, and then making that "not one, not two..." speech, etc.

That would be a lot more entertaining to see then the fans reaction.

My reaction if the Lakers get a top 5 pick this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    dwight is not worth both those guys wade isn't broken hes still a very good player.

if they trade him i would lose every once of respect for that organization, i remember in 2010 every star was like "we'll see what happens" not fully committed and dwade even after a loss to the celtics in the 1st round was the only one who stepped up and said i wont leave miami
    What are you talking about? Wade was exploring his options in Chicago and New York just like LeBron.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I hate the Heat.....Once the Heat lose in the Finals I can officially start my summer. With that being said....as a fan of the game of NBA basketball, Dwayne Wade is a great player....a championship caliber all star.......

He didn't leave the team that drafted him when he had an opportunity.....his legacy should remain in tact.....I would be disappointed to see that because I do respect his game.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    What are you talking about? Wade was exploring his options in Chicago and New York just like LeBron.
    lmao, wade was never leaving miami...come on bro, you should know what was going on there...

he screwed chicago and put them in a holding pattern for a few days lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    lmao, wade was never leaving miami...come on bro, you should know what was going on there...

he screwed chicago and put them in a holding pattern for a few days lol
    Well yes, that's true. It was kinda already decided 2 yrs prior to that with the Olympics and everything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post

With the way Wade and Bosh are playing, Dwight coupled with Anderson is absolutely worth those players. Who knows if Wade is injured, or if he's declining? I still think Bosh is a top 15 player when he's the main option but his value seems to have plummeted. Ryan Anderson is EXACTLY what Miami needs-- a good rebounder and a player who can absolutely spread the floor for LeBron (and Dwight).

I'm not saying Miami should pull the trigger. But if the Heat fail to win again, what do they do next? Try again, same exact core, and a year older?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    that would be the best thing they could do for an aging nicked up star. Obviously it depends on what they would get back but he and LBJ just don't fit together.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    I would do Wade + Bosh for Dwight + Ryan Anderson in a heartbeat.

Then you go out and get Nash.

vCash
    Shows they want to have a better chance of winning.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    I like how JordansBulls gives absolutely no credit to Shaq for that 06 championship.

People have to understand that it was both Shaq & Riles running that team.

Shaq was the one who told Riles that Eddie Jones was a proven playoff choker and should have been traded, so Riles made the trade to get Posey and Williams from Memphis.

Shaq was the one who enticed guys like GP and Toine to come as he was friends with them for a long time.

Zo looked at the chance to rejoin Riles and not have to carry much burden as much as he once had to has the franchise player in Miami by just backing up Shaq and giving good minutes off the bench.

It was Shaq who helped with the growth of UD and taught him the intangibles of being a productive big man in this league.

It's Shaq who I feel is responsible for creating the culture of attracting superstars to Miami as when he was given the option of where to be traded in 2004, he picked Miami out of all the places because he knew that him and Riles could create championship magic. He's the one who paved the way for guys like Bosh and LeBron eventually joining the Heat 6 yrs after he did it. He created that culture, not D-Wade.

And with his past successes and failures with Kobe, Shaq taught D-Wade how to be a winner, and it was Shaq's presence that created those open lades for Wade because Shaq was the hugest force that garnered the most attention. Shaq made Wade into a better player and a championship player.

Shaq does not get his due for what Miami basketball is today, and that's a real shame. If it wasn't for Shaq basically changing that entire Miami Heat culture, D-Wade with LeBron and Bosh would still be vying for that first championship.
    Oh Shaq gets credit for the title as well, however Wade was the most productive player on the team in the season and playoffs and it was his team that he was drafted by.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast