Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 151
  1. #136
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    You know the difference between Wade and Kobe when it comes to jumpshots?
    You know the difference between Wade and Kobe when it comes to ball handling ability and dribble penetration?

    Quit trolling.

    Different players excel at different things.

  2. #137
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    8,048
    vCash
    4000
    I would think the people of Miami would still like the Heat 10000% more than they do the Marlins at this point.

  3. #138
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by KB-Pau-DH2012 View Post
    You know the difference between Wade and Kobe when it comes to jumpshots?


    Kobe can still make Jumpshots even if they are bad attempts or if someone is right in his grill.

    Wade is a guy who doesn't understand that he sucks at shooting jumpshots. The guy can fall away, shoot, and hits the top of the backboard. Like WTF.


    Wade has become progressively worse in his jumpshooting mechanics. The guy should let LeBron do all the work. Wade should just concentrate on driving to the rim, bobbing his head back upon minimal contact and get to the line. That's his game and that's what he's best at.
    Wow.. Listen to what I'm saying pls.
    I never said Kobe can't make those shots cos wade sure as hell can't.
    However those are still BAD SHOT SELECTIONS.

    and wade needs to cut that **** cos I know he's a much better player than that.


    LETS GO HEAT




  4. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I would think the people of Miami would still like the Heat 10000% more than they do the Marlins at this point.
    Lol I love This post.


    LETS GO HEAT




  5. #140
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    I'm trying to talk about wade's inprovements how the hell did it end up being about Kobe >.>


    LETS GO HEAT




  6. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,095
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    All I can remember was Wade & Posey, Shaq was there but his impact was small to Wade.
    Not in the ECF, he was their MVP IMO. The Pistons tried playing him straight up whereas the Mavs sent hard doubles at him. I dont think you can have a small impact when the defense is geared towards stopping you, thus opening the game up for his teammates.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  7. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    What would you think of the Miami Heat Organization if they traded Dwyane Wade without his consent?

    Basically trading the player most responsible for your franchise even winning a title at only 30 years old.
    I would think that they are smart. If they could land CP3 for him this summer, than they would be fools to hold onto him.

  8. #143
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not in the ECF, he was their MVP IMO. The Pistons tried playing him straight up whereas the Mavs sent hard doubles at him. I dont think you can have a small impact when the defense is geared towards stopping you, thus opening the game up for his teammates.
    His impact and play in the Finals is also underrated.

    In the first 3 Finals wins he averaged 18 / 12 / 3apg / 2bpg on 69% shooting.

    So he played very well in 3/4 Finals wins.

  9. #144
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,333
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    I would think that they are smart. If they could land CP3 for him this summer, than they would be fools to hold onto him.

    Who played better in the playoffs last year CP3 or Wade?

    Healthy Wade > Healthy CP3
    Injured Wade >>> Injured CP3

  10. #145
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    21,021
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not in the ECF, he was their MVP IMO. The Pistons tried playing him straight up whereas the Mavs sent hard doubles at him. I dont think you can have a small impact when the defense is geared towards stopping you, thus opening the game up for his teammates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post
    His impact and play in the Finals is also underrated.

    In the first 3 Finals wins he averaged 18 / 12 / 3apg / 2bpg on 69% shooting.

    So he played very well in 3/4 Finals wins.
    Pretty much agree with the above.

    In response to the thread, I wouldn't really care unless I BELIEVED that Wade would never leave Miami for better money. Ignoring salary cap rules and regulations, if say the Thunder were able to offer him $20 million for the next 5 years and the Heat could only offer him $12 million per year... would he stay in Miami? If the answer is YES. Then I think the Heat would be disloyal answers. But it's really hard for me to believe there are many players out there that value loyalty over $.

  11. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,708
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post

    Who played better in the playoffs last year CP3 or Wade?

    Healthy Wade > Healthy CP3
    Injured Wade >>> Injured CP3
    lol...I'm sure that 80% of the Heat fans would trade Wade straight up for CP3 if the Clips were foolish enough to agree.

    This aint 2009 anymore bro and Wade is a shell of his former self. A 31 year old injury prone Wade will not worth more than a Prime CP3.

  12. #147
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    perth australia
    Posts
    9,631
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by amos1er View Post
    lol...I'm sure that 80% of the Heat fans would trade Wade straight up for CP3 if the Clips were foolish enough to agree.

    This aint 2009 anymore bro and Wade is a shell of his former self. A 31 year old injury prone Wade will not worth more than a Prime CP3.
    try 3% of heat fans.
    "My hate for this clown grows every second when he speaks and I'm eating I put my food down because I don't want to throw up it's sickning." - BklynKnicks3


    Legendary stuff.

  13. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    33,095
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew32 View Post

    Who played better in the playoffs last year CP3 or Wade?

    Healthy Wade > Healthy CP3
    Injured Wade >>> Injured CP3
    Nothing you said was incorrect but its about risk assessment. CP3 carried the Clips, I mean CARRIED us. He gave us everything he had to get us to the 5th seed and past a superior Grizzlies club. He wouldnt have to carry that load in Miami. Wade on the other hand was babied, they monitored his minutes, kept him out of games and enjoyed alot of success in his absence. Yet he still broke down for the playoff run. Hes a better player but CP3 has a greater chance for staying healthy and you would think his game compliments Bron and the rest of the Heats better so despite the loss of any minimal talent difference, you gain a more cohesive unit.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  14. #149
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach, FL
    Posts
    7,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    try 3% of heat fans.
    0.0000000001%*


    LETS GO HEAT




  15. #150
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    23,782
    vCash
    1500
    Closing for bumping an old thread.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •