Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

What would you think of the Miami Heat Organization if they traded Dwyane Wade

What would you think of the Miami Heat Organization if they traded Dwyane Wade without his consent?

Basically trading the player most responsible for your franchise even winning a title at only 30 years old.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    I would be disappointed. Without Dwyane not only is there no `06 championship, there's no LeBron in a Heat jersey either.

vCash
    If they do it to get better then whatever. That's the name of the game. I'm sure it would rub a ton of Heat fans the wrong way...and I'd imagine a ton of vitriol from Wade. It would be a messy divorce for sure.

Can't imaging them doing it...but if they feel they need to shake things up then trading Wade is probably the best way to do so.

vCash
    I'd think they did what they needed to do to make the team better.

vCash
    I would be happy to say they manned up and made the right business move.

vCash
    That Miami sold their soul for a title..

vCash
    i dont like it. Wade is playing injured, takes an idiot to think otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Is he? Like its known that he's injured, or ur saying its the only explanation for his play?

something IS definitely going on tho, I've never seen a player's game drop off so far so fast. he just looks like a diff player

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Is he? Like its known that he's injured, or ur saying its the only explanation for his play?

something IS definitely going on tho, I've never seen a player's game drop off so far so fast. he just looks like a diff player
    Def playing on injured kneed, you dont get your knee drained if your 100%

expect to hear that he has surgery after the season, miami would never let the info get out that is hurt, but all the beat writers for the heat agree that he is not 100%

Wade isnt going anywhere, im near certain of that. to trade wade would be for riley to basically admit failure and i dont see that happening.

vCash
    lol except most analysts arent using the injury as an excuse. this is the FINALS! he needs to step up or step aside. if Miami doesnt get it done this year, i dont see this group really ever getting it done. Wade has peaked already and his body just isnt the same as it used to be. and he isnt going to age smoothly with the type of game he likes to play. he has zero consistency with his jumpshot. if they traded Wade next offseason after giving it one more go, it would make complete sense. they could get 2-3 legitimate starters for Wade.
    Bulls
    Bears
    White Sox

AND YOUR NEW STANLEY CUP CHAMPS, THE BLACKHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Tell that to Stan Van Gundy...
    SVG is a ggreat coach, but he has a history of getting into problems with star players.

Magic picked dwight over SVG just like the heat picked Shaq over SVG

SVG didnt help bring miami their first championship...
    Quote Originally Posted by pd1dish View Post
    lol except most analysts arent using the injury as an excuse. this is the FINALS! he needs to step up or step aside. if Miami doesnt get it done this year, i dont see this group really ever getting it done. Wade has peaked already and his body just isnt the same as it used to be. and he isnt going to age smoothly with the type of game he likes to play. he has zero consistency with his jumpshot. if they traded Wade next offseason after giving it one more go, it would make complete sense. they could get 2-3 legitimate starters for Wade.
    No one is using it as an excuse, all im saying is the guy is injured, nothing more nothing less. Its the idiots who think he is not injured...those people are clueless.

vCash
    Excuses. Wade is as healthy as any other NBA player in their late twenties.

Problem is playing LeBron and having to give him props weighs on him much like it does Amar'e in NY with Melo.

But please, so sick of the excuses (and excuse makers) who so willingly volunteer to justify Heatle failures.

vCash
    It's a business. Loyalty kills in a business most of the time.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    If the Heat lose the series and become a better team by trading Wade then I would think Pat Riley is really serious about winning another championship.

vCash
    That they're smart. This is a business first, not a social networking venture.

Wade and Bosh for Dwight and Ryan Anderson would benefit both sides greatly.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast