Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    vCash
    I might have over-ranked Kickapoo when comparing my rankings with BB41's, but I just think that Melo, Ray Ray and Duncan fit together perfectly. Plus I love Lowry
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MFFL==FML View Post
    I think Kidd playing the 2 on defense is brilliant. He can guard just about any 2, knock down the spot up 3, and he is an extra play-maker and ball-handler. Also, I think it's beneficial that he play next to Kyrie. I tried to match my really young players with older vets.
    Haha, love it when people call their own ideas brilliant.

Him and Kyrie fit well i guess, but I would prefer a big SG with LBJ, so he can guard SFs if you need LBJ to guard a PG or SG
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post
    I might have over-ranked Kickapoo when comparing my rankings with BB41's, but I just think that Melo, Ray Ray and Duncan fit together perfectly. Plus I love Lowry
    well it is just so hard to possibly know who would really be the best
    Last edited by dhopisthename; 07-09-2012 at 05:36 PM.

vCash
    i think i prefer the normal 32 teams so that ranking wouldn't be this hard lol
    PSD NBA Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets

McGrady-Hill-Pierce-Jamison-Smith
    Alston-Finley-Pietrus-Mercer-Maggette-Ostertag-Bradley

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash
    I just question the fit and age of the group. Carmelo I'm not a big fan of and Allen/Duncan are at the point in their career where they can "Michael Finley" it at any point. Mavs fans know what I mean, go from good to a role player in the span of one offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBomber41 View Post
    I just question the fit and age of the group. Carmelo I'm not a big fan of and Allen/Duncan are at the point in their career where they can "Michael Finley" it at any point. Mavs fans know what I mean, go from good to a role player in the span of one offseason.
    You may not be a fan of Melo but others are . I personally like my team well for the obvious reasons, one being it is my team. Bias aside though, I think fit is the main reason I like this team as do some other people. Melo is a scorer. Simple as that. On this team, he is the go to scorer. No questions asked. Duncan has aged. He can't be a number 1 option or and can barely be a number 2 option. If Duncan is anyone's number 3, then that's a helluva team. Still anchors the paint and brings solid D. West compliments Duncan in the sense that he can hit the mid range shot. Duncan being a good passer helps Ray's game as well. Main threat from the outside on this team. I personally feel like Lowry is underrated, probably because he was on Houston. Regardless, he's more than capable of managing a team of current/former superstars
    PSD NBA Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets

vCash
    asmarks, you the Flint Tropics? I loved your squad

vCash
    Haha, love it when people call their own ideas brilliant.

Him and Kyrie fit well i guess, but I would prefer a big SG with LBJ, so he can guard SFs if you need LBJ to guard a PG or SG
    That is the thing though, Kidd can and does guard SF. In fact, kid is an exponentially better SG/SF defender than he is a PG defender. He plays solid defense on LeBron, Kobe, and at times Durant.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    asmarks, you the Flint Tropics? I loved your squad
    I liked that team too and was surprised that I had to place them 7th!
    this was unbelievably hard
    don't remember the Knicks rd which had 16 teams being so hard!!

vCash
    Haha my team was ranked at high as 1st and as low as 8th. Funny. Everyone has different opinions on players. Personally I see myself as a sure thing top 3 in the West, but I cant vote for myself. I love my team though. Trading Kobe was such a great decision. My depth is insane.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Yeah I think we all like our teams and are shocked at our rankings. I'm just eager to find out what PSD thinks of our rosters. I don't really like leaving 2 teams off each conference. I thought this was was a contest of who has the best team and we would let PSD decide.

The East could easily rank the WORST Western Conference teams so they can go against the easier teams, and the West could rank the WORST Eastern Conference teams so they can go against the easier teams. If the non-participants decided the ranking, no one could use that argument.

The only true and fair way is to have PSD rank the head-to-heads using the draft order to decide the match-ups.

Number 1 pick vs. Number 16 pick
    Number 2 pick vs. Number 15 pick
    Number 3 pick vs. Number 14 pick
    Number 4 pick vs. Number 13 pick
    Number 5 pick vs. Number 12 pick
    Number 6 pick vs. Number 11 pick
    Number 7 pick vs. Number 10 pick
    Number 8 pick vs. Number 9 pick

vCash
    If anybody would do what MFFL suggests by fixing the rankings then they really care too much about these games. Why would anybody cheat.
    LINCOLN RAILSPLITTERS

vCash
    I really doubt anyone would do that

vCash
    too much work
    PSD NBA Sim League
    New Orleans Hornets

vCash
    its amazing that a team with rose and kobe, and a team with bynum and aldridge didn't make the playoffs

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast