Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    not 100% sure what the concept or format of the "redraft" but I would join, it seems kind of neat.
    "When I go home people'll ask me, 'Hey Hoot, why do you do it man? What, you some kinda war junkie?' You know what I'll say? I won't say a goddamn word. Why? They won't understand. They won't understand why we do it.They won't understand that it's about the men next to you, and that's it. That's all it is."

Arlington, Texas - Home of the Cowboys and Rangers
    vCash
    Ok, I'm gonna make this happen. The one in the Knicks forum is only for players that played in the 90's so I definitely wanna get one going that is current. Since there are only gonna be 16 teams I am a little weary on letting people who I've never seen on this board before have a team to themselves.

vCash
    Sweet. Can't wait to win
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Alright, I sent out some PM's to some guys who I have done redrafts in the past with and aren't douches. I'd say we could go a max 20 teams and then 2 from each conference just miss the playoffs, but I'd be happy with 16 as well.

vCash
    Wow. I honestly think this is the first time I have been in the Mavs Forum lol. I like the blue color schemes and everything. Looking good. BB41 PM'd me asking if I had interest in joining the redraft. I may be slightly busy next week, but I'll definitely sign up just because BB asked so kindly .

For those who may not know me, I've been on PSD for a while. I usually play all the games here on PSD. I've won the Alltime redraft once, the Mock once, and the sim league. Currently I am in the NBA Sim league, College Bball Sim league, and Bulls mock.

Leggo!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phlp_bj View Post
    Wow. I honestly think this is the first time I have been in the Mavs Forum lol. I like the blue color schemes and everything. Looking good. BB41 PM'd me asking if I had interest in joining the redraft. I may be slightly busy next week, but I'll definitely sign up just because BB asked so kindly .

For those who may not know me, I've been on PSD for a while. I usually play all the games here on PSD. I've won the Alltime redraft once, the Mock once, and the sim league. Currently I am in the NBA Sim league, College Bball Sim league, and Bulls mock.

Leggo!
    Welcome! Glad you're doing this phlp_bj. You know your basketball. I enjoyed talking trades with you in the NBA forum redraft even though you only wanted to give me Jamison I think
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Welcome! Glad you're doing this phlp_bj. I enjoyed playing in the NBA forum redraft with you. You know your basketball. I enjoyed talking trades with you even though you only wanted to give me Jamison I think
    Haha could only try to deal what I had. Looks like a solid group of guys are gonna be in this. Sweet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeBomber41 View Post
    Alright, I sent out some PM's to some guys who I have done redrafts in the past with and aren't douches. I'd say we could go a max 20 teams and then 2 from each conference just miss the playoffs, but I'd be happy with 16 as well.
    Yay BB41 doesn't consider me a douche. I'll do this, I like the only 16 teams idea. For those of you who don't know me, I pretty much only use PSD for these games, As far as the NBA I'm a Wolves fan.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    All of the guys in the Mavs forum are good guys for sure and I purposely picked out people to invite who I know are good guys (active guys as well) so hopefully we won't have any douches in this group.

vCash
    I'm in

vCash
    Sweet. Hopefully you didn't invite sportfan6197 lol.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    With 16 or 20 teams the draft should go alot faster than normal ones, especially since we are going to make sure we are only accepting active GM's.

vCash
    Im in, I was just told about this. I'm friends with BlueJayFanDan. So all the more reason to. Dibs on the Spurs or Sonics!

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    GrkGawdofWalkz has informed me via PM that he will be in it.

EDIT: There he is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Sweet. Hopefully you didn't invite sportfan6197 lol.
    I didn't just because I didn't think of him. Never had any problem with him in the past. Have you?

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast