Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From a die hard Cubs fan

Congratulations. You guys played terrific baseball and you deserve everything you've gotten. Good luck in the World Series. Being a National guy I'll be rooting for you.

Really, just excellent baseball. Fun to watch as a general fan even though it came at the expense of my Cubs. Again, good luck. You deserve it.

6-3 A.J. Moye to Carols Boozer:
    "We're Indiana Mother****er."

Thanks my man!

Thank you. Stay classy -- no joke.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Thank you!

From a die hard Cubs fan

Once again (now that it's official): congrats guys

#FlyTheW

NL Central? Check. NL Home Field Advantage? Check. 100 Wins? Check. Tie a game? Check. Win the Pennant? Check. Win possibly the greatest World Series of all time? Check.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Good stuff!

Am shocked at what happen this series.

Classy move fellas!

Lets Go Mets!! Win the whole damned thing!

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seyton View Post
    Congratulations. You guys played terrific baseball and you deserve everything you've gotten. Good luck in the World Series. Being a National guy I'll be rooting for you.

Really, just excellent baseball. Fun to watch as a general fan even though it came at the expense of my Cubs. Again, good luck. You deserve it.
    Very classy!

Here's to epic battles for years to come!

Mets were simply the better team today. And yesterday. And over the weekend, for that matter

Bummer season end for us, but hope ya'll enjoy the ride. Doubt I'll pull for any team in the World Series, but wish no ill-will towards a team for just simply being better. Perhaps next year the shoe will be on the other foot, but right now, you've earned the right as the NL representatives in the World Series.

Congrats. Will look forward to further Cubs/Mets games.
    Miggy Montero Believes
    Do you?

Thanks, dudes! You guys have a hell of a club, and we all know we didn't get your best this time around. I'm sure this is just the first of many meetings in October between us.

Thanks guys!

Thanks guys. We will meet again.
    Lets go Mets

The Cubs are a fun young team to watch and managed very well. I see you guys going after a big time pitcher (Price?) in the offseason. You will be sick. To all of the Loyal Cubs fans....I feel bad for the continued waiting. Your time will come. But let's admit one thing, beating ST LOUIS was awesome!

As its been mentioned many times classy stuff Cubs fans .

I wouldn't be too upset. You guys have a team there that is built to win for the next 10 years. As amazing as the outcome of this series has been, I'm envious of how great a core you guys have. Epstein will bring you guys to the promise land sooner than later.

Just not this year
    Last edited by metswon69; 10-22-2015 at 02:03 AM.

Every year I tire of tuning in for the Midsummer Classic and expecting yet another AL win.

I really get sick of our league, with the amount of talent it has, finding a way to lose more often than not. This summer was no different.

Now we're in a position to do something about it. To stick one to those AL b*****ds. Man that's a surreal feeling. Let's win this one for the NL, for the Mets and the Cubbies and everyone else!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast