Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,906
    vCash
    1500

    Best way to watch cfl games.

    My brother in law will be playing for Toronto this year, and I was looking for help on how to be able to watch the games. Any real good stream sites, or a package I can buy for direct tv? Any help is much appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Key Biscayne, Florida
    Posts
    9,976
    vCash
    1500
    You should be able to get a CFL package on your satelite. Much like I was able to pickup the Winnipeg Jet NHL package I had when I lived in Miami over the winter.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    You should be able to get a CFL package on your satelite. Much like I was able to pickup the Winnipeg Jet NHL package I had when I lived in Miami over the winter.
    Evenin America? I checked Direct tv website and didn't see anything. I'll try calling maybe. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Evenin America? I checked Direct tv website and didn't see anything. I'll try calling maybe. Thanks.
    Here's a link to the CFL's site broadcast info.

    http://www.cfl.ca/page/game_broadcast

    It doesn't look like they have US broadcast info up yet but maybe keep an eye on it so you know which channels it might be on. It does mention espn 3.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Here's a link to the CFL's site broadcast info.

    http://www.cfl.ca/page/game_broadcast

    It doesn't look like they have US broadcast info up yet but maybe keep an eye on it so you know which channels it might be on. It does mention espn 3.
    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Saskatchewan Canada
    Posts
    787
    vCash
    1500
    sometimes the NFL network will show CFL games, but not with any regularity.
    You may have to watch over the internet. Check google on gameday and you should be able to find a few sites that are showing the games. I had to do this to watch my Boston Bruins for RD 1 of the playoffs since no TV station where i'm at was broadcasting the game.
    Who'se your brother in law?
    Bruins, Chargers, Blue Jays, Raptors

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    sometimes the NFL network will show CFL games, but not with any regularity.
    You may have to watch over the internet. Check google on gameday and you should be able to find a few sites that are showing the games. I had to do this to watch my Boston Bruins for RD 1 of the playoffs since no TV station where i'm at was broadcasting the game.
    Who'se your brother in law?
    Appreciate the help.

    My brother in law is Jonathan Gilmore. Apparently he will be playing for Winnipeg now. I don't know too much about the CFL, but am excited about getting into it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Brandon, MB
    Posts
    6,842
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Appreciate the help.

    My brother in law is Jonathan Gilmore. Apparently he will be playing for Winnipeg now. I don't know too much about the CFL, but am excited about getting into it.
    Names familiar but I haven't payed much attention to the Bombers preseason so far. What position is he? I know they have brought in a few american o-linemen this season.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    Posts
    10,906
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Names familiar but I haven't payed much attention to the Bombers preseason so far. What position is he? I know they have brought in a few american o-linemen this season.
    He will play d-line. He has been a MLB his whole life, but the conversion makes sense because of his size. He's a freak athlete. I think they're going to have him on the ps because of the position change.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •