Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash

Best way to watch cfl games.

My brother in law will be playing for Toronto this year, and I was looking for help on how to be able to watch the games. Any real good stream sites, or a package I can buy for direct tv? Any help is much appreciated.

vCash
    You should be able to get a CFL package on your satelite. Much like I was able to pickup the Winnipeg Jet NHL package I had when I lived in Miami over the winter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    You should be able to get a CFL package on your satelite. Much like I was able to pickup the Winnipeg Jet NHL package I had when I lived in Miami over the winter.
    Evenin America? I checked Direct tv website and didn't see anything. I'll try calling maybe. Thanks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Evenin America? I checked Direct tv website and didn't see anything. I'll try calling maybe. Thanks.
    Here's a link to the CFL's site broadcast info.

http://www.cfl.ca/page/game_broadcast

It doesn't look like they have US broadcast info up yet but maybe keep an eye on it so you know which channels it might be on. It does mention espn 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Here's a link to the CFL's site broadcast info.

http://www.cfl.ca/page/game_broadcast

It doesn't look like they have US broadcast info up yet but maybe keep an eye on it so you know which channels it might be on. It does mention espn 3.
    Thanks!

vCash
    sometimes the NFL network will show CFL games, but not with any regularity.
    You may have to watch over the internet. Check google on gameday and you should be able to find a few sites that are showing the games. I had to do this to watch my Boston Bruins for RD 1 of the playoffs since no TV station where i'm at was broadcasting the game.
    Who'se your brother in law?
    Bruins, Chargers, Blue Jays, Raptors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gattaca View Post
    sometimes the NFL network will show CFL games, but not with any regularity.
    You may have to watch over the internet. Check google on gameday and you should be able to find a few sites that are showing the games. I had to do this to watch my Boston Bruins for RD 1 of the playoffs since no TV station where i'm at was broadcasting the game.
    Who'se your brother in law?
    Appreciate the help.

My brother in law is Jonathan Gilmore. Apparently he will be playing for Winnipeg now. I don't know too much about the CFL, but am excited about getting into it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    Appreciate the help.

My brother in law is Jonathan Gilmore. Apparently he will be playing for Winnipeg now. I don't know too much about the CFL, but am excited about getting into it.
    Names familiar but I haven't payed much attention to the Bombers preseason so far. What position is he? I know they have brought in a few american o-linemen this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Names familiar but I haven't payed much attention to the Bombers preseason so far. What position is he? I know they have brought in a few american o-linemen this season.
    He will play d-line. He has been a MLB his whole life, but the conversion makes sense because of his size. He's a freak athlete. I think they're going to have him on the ps because of the position change.