• Dirty Danglers

13 48.15%
  • INSURRECTION

11 40.74%
  • GMs of Dirty Danglers and INSURRECTION vote here

3 11.11%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Superhero Re-draft Marvel Conference Semifinals- Dirty Danglers vs. INSURRECTION

On an imaginary world called Fightworld where no one has any advantages, 2 teams battle it out for supremacy. Who wins?

Dirty Danglers

Non-Powered Human: Hal Jordan

He can do just about anything through is imagination and willpower.

Powered Human: Blue Marvel

Superhuman strength, speed, flight, invulnerability, energy projection.

Blue Marvel was powerful enough to send Sentry into orbit with one punch, while Sentry was there, Blue Marvel fought off the entire Mighty Avengers, winning the fight, until Sentry came up behind him and knocked him out. It took all Sentry could give (falling to his knees after the fight) and the Mighty Avengers to stop Blue Marvel, with Blue Marvel almost coming out on top.

Mutant:Gamemaster

Ominpathic awareness places him in contact with every mind on the planet. He is so powerful that he has the ability to manipulate the thoughts of others, and is powerful enough to manipulate the thoughts of everyone on the planet. Gamemaster also has the ability to hold other people's abilities in check.

Alien/God: Beta Ray Bill

Superhuman strength, speed, flight, stamina, durability, healing factor, energy projection and can control weather. Pretty much Thor.

Flex(Heroine/Mutant): Firestar

Has the ability to convert ambient electromagnetic energy from her environment into microwave energy, which she can then manipulate many effects. She can release heat, light, radiation into her environment at various intensities. By focusing on a specific target, she can cause it to burst into flames, explode or melt. By superheating the air around her, she can generate enough upward thrust to fly at high speeds and lift objects as heavy as Colossus. On rare occasion, Firestar has demonstrated the ability to disrupt the psionic powers of others using her own power. She is not immune to psychic assault, but when using microwave abilities at a high level she is capable of disrupting it.

Captain: Nova

Flight, superhuman strength, durability, and speed.
    Currently in possession, via download, of the Xandarian Worldmind which allows him near infinite control over the Nova Force granting
    Energy projection and absorption
    Ability to exert influence over gravitational forces and open wormholes.

Flex(Alien/God): Amazo

He can copy other people's powers, including making duplicate weapons (GL ring for example).

Flex (Powered Human): Red Hulk

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability, healing factor, heat generation and has the ability to drain other people's powers. The madder he gets, the hotter he gets. the Heat he puts out can be capable of melting desert sand into glass.

Flex(Alien/God):Orion

Superhuman strength, speed, endurance, healing factor (Immortality) and has his Astro Force (powerful enough to stop Darkseid's Omega Effect) and Motherbox.

VS.

INSURRECTION
    McJoe | es0terik

Corps
    Phoenix- Jean Grey
    Dr. Strange - Sorcerer Supreme
    Juggernaut
    Mr. Fantastic
    Mr. Mxyzptlk
    Lobo
    Mad Jim Jaspers
    Ra's al Ghul
    Cyborg Superman

Leader
    Stephen Strange
    Sorcerer Supreme

Mutant
    Jean Grey
    Phoenix- Jean Grey

Powered Human
    Reed Richards
    Mr. Fantastic

Non-Powered Human
    Cain Marko
    Juggernaut

Alien
    No Secret Identity
    Mr. Mxyzptlk

Flex
    No Secret Identity
    Ra's al Ghul

Flex
    No Secret Identity
    Lobo

Flex
    Sir James Jaspers
    Mad Jim Jaspers

Flex
    Hank Henshaw
    Cyborg Superman

vCash
    I'm leaning toward es0terik, because he clearly has the superior team, IMO. But I want to see what he has to say for the matchup before I make my decision.

vCash
    Like MBT, I'm going to wait for both GMs to say something before I vote
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    My team's power is still far too overwhelming for my opponent. Cyborg Superman has all the powers of Superman, Lobo can wipe out the entire population of a planet, as he's already shown by doing on his own planet. You guys already know the power of Juggernaut, a guy who destroyed Colossus wearing just street clothes. Juggernaut has punched a hole through the fabric of reality before.

These three are among the weaker members on my team. When I have that much power in the bottom half of my team, it's almost unfair that I still have Dr. Strange, who at his peak (Sorcerer Supreme) was basically a god. Phoenix - basically a GOD. Mad Jim and Mxy - I've told you what they can do. They are both reality warpers, Mxy a being from the fifth dimension and Mad Jim an omega level mutant - among the five strongest mutants ever seen. Mad Jim alone can wreck the other team; in his weaker form, Jim Jaspers was able to distort the Earth-238 universe to such an extent that it had to be completely destroyed just to stop him. And the Earth-616 version is STRONGER than that. I think it's nuff said, this really isn't a fair competition.

The vote is yours.

vCash
    Probably decided. But I won't lie I'd like to see some strategy, planning, match ups.
    You guys don't have to but I know how much me and PSKnicks are putting into this so I'd like to see some thoughts outside of thoughts put out their upon drafting these guys. Also, one side really needs to do this to have a shot.

vCash
    Not really lol voters are still going to vote based on name value. I don't know enough about some of his players to point out strategy. What I do know is that I finished ten spots ahead in the power rankings.

vCash
    Double Deez!
    $9.99

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by es0terik View Post
    Not really lol voters are still going to vote based on name value. I don't know enough about some of his players to point out strategy. What I do know is that I finished ten spots ahead in the power rankings.
    I don't want to sound bias, but there is no way we finish 14th and probably only above the other 2 because they didn't finish their picks.

I'll probably be on tomorrow to discuss though.

vCash
    Yeah I still wouldn't mind seeing some strategy though. You could always look his players up

As much as I loved our spot in the Power Rankings, they're irrelevant now. It's all about matchups and strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by ll LucKy ll View Post
    I don't want to sound bias, but there is no way we finish 14th and probably only above the other 2 because they didn't finish their picks.

I'll probably be on tomorrow to discuss though.
    Well, considering you advanced, you clearly weren't the 14th best team and were higher. Also, I believe the team you beat was like 8 spots ahead of you, which is why basing everything on the power rankings isn't a good idea (and I say this as someone whose team was ranked 2nd). As I said above, its all about matchups and strategy and I agree with aNYer that I'd like to hear some of that from both teams.
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 06-12-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    There is no strategy he can use to defeat my team though... He doesn't have the power.

vCash
    As for Eso saying we don't have power?? That is a humangous understatement fellow and your underrating my super heroes severely, I have a few freaks of natures on my team in the Red Hulk, Blue Marvel, Nova and of course how can you forget Beta Ray Bill these guys are one of the strongest SOBS alive and are capable of taking out the strongest of superheros in the world and yes that includes Spiderman, Batman, Hulk(the regular) etc...

I have plenty of power and not only that but I also have an omnipotent to top it of. It's not like our team is one dimensional our team is well balanced in numerous ways.
    Not to mention if your guys do end up over powering my guys practically almost all my guys are able to heal themselves anyways because they are equipped with self healing processes.

I also have a hard time believing you can take out Hal Jordan quite easily or down powering one of the strongest weapons there is in the Ring.

Not only that as I stated in our clubhouse Amazo is capable of copying anyone elses powers so he'll just replicate any of the guys who have superior powers on yours and use it back on you.

You have a good team but I don't see how your team out matches mine as I think we out class you in quite a bit of areas.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I would like to hear more before I cast my vote.

vCash
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...hvUHdi0-M3OQbx

Now I know that's a small pic, but that is Thor using his hammer against the Phoenix. I have Beta Ray Bill who has pretty much the same hammer. Now I know the Phoenix is VERY powerful,but it's not as if she is going to walk over everybody on our team, it's going to be a long hard fought battle.

Cyborg Superman has all the powers of Superman? Amazo has Superman's strength, Flash's speed, Batman's Intelligence, the abilities of Wonder Women, Green Arrow, Aquaman and the Martian Manhunter. He can also steal powers, and duplicate weapons.

Yes, Mr. Mxyz is VERY powerful. But he is so stupid and easy to trick that between Gamemaster being a very powerful telepath, Amazo having the intelligence of Batman we could easily trick him into saying his name backwards (Kitpzyxm) in which that will send him back to his 5th dimension or hell, we could trick him to come on to our team.

Juggernaut is powerful and all, but more powerful then the Red Hulk? Red Hulk is just as powerful as the Green Hulk, he can absorb energy and has heat generation. He has absorbed the Silver Surfer's power cosmic, leaving him powerless on the ground while Red Hulk flew away on his board. He also absorbed the powers of the Hulk leaving Bruce Banner powerless.

As for Jim Jaspers, Nova can open a wormhole and have Jim Jaspers go to a reality where he can't warp. Leaving him, well, pretty much useless.

Orion vs Dr. Strange would be a good fight. Strange's shields cannot stop the Astro Force, and Orion is a new god, leaving Orion immune to most of Strange's attacks. Combined with the power of the Motherbox, I think Orion is just too powerful for Strange.

Blue Marvel vs Lobo- Blue Marvel has superhuman strength (Easily moving a meteor the size of Arkansas), possesses the ability to sense & comprehend things on levels that far exceed human capabilities, flight, speed, stamina and durability, Despite his nigh invulnerability to injury, it is possible to injure Blue Marvel. If injured, his body is capable of quickly repairing damaged tissue with much greater speed and efficiency than the normal human body. Blue Marvel can absorb and generate vast amounts of anti-matter energy for various effects, such as..Being able to release anti-matter energy from his hands as bolts of concussive force, can project low-energy of anti-matter bolts that render human beings unconscious and can release all of his body's anti-matter energy as a massive omnidirectional pulse of devastating power.

Lobo has Superhuman sense of smell, strength, stamina, and durability
    Regenerative healing factor...

As I still haven't even mentioned what Hal Jordan can do in this fight.

vCash
    I don't know enough about some of his players to point out strategy.
    There is no strategy he can use to defeat my team though... He doesn't have the power.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaunnieboi View Post
    I would like to hear more before I cast my vote.
    No just do us all a favour and vote for Insurrection already its inevitable anyways just save us the trouble. Same with your team mate

N I love you Lucky

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast