Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    That part sounds so awesome.
    I wonder if that part will "change" over the years. IE, if when Brees retires, the Saints draft the reincarnation of Jamarcus Russel, so they would be more into drafting backs that will make him not need to pass lol.

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    This game mode sounds amazing! I cannot wait!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverAndBlack View Post
    I wonder if that part will "change" over the years. IE, if when Brees retires, the Saints draft the reincarnation of Jamarcus Russel, so they would be more into drafting backs that will make him not need to pass lol.
    Yeah, I was wondering about that as well. For example, maybe the patriots like versatile running backs and TE/WRs right now because of Tom Brady... but when he retires in a few simulated seasons, does all that change? Or will they still be putting more emphasis on those types of players rather than signing a would be free agent like Adrian Peterson?

My guess is EA sticks this crap to us for now and "fixes" that issues, as well as the importing draft classes and others, in M14. I can see it now... NCAA 14 will introduce this same engine and allow you to export the class into M14. Just a good reason to keep us coming back to the well for more.

The only reason I play madden is to play ncaa first and then import that class into a franchise and play for a few seasons until i get bored, then i just import another new draft class with new prospects to keep it new and exciting. Losing that feature really blows. Sadly, i'll still be one of many who buy it. lame.

vCash
    So you can retire and continue the "career" as another player on the team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    So you can retire and continue the "career" as another player on the team?
    Exactly. You can be a coach (or the entire team like the current franchise mode), and decide to "retire" and be only one position on the team. I think that's one of the coolest ideas ever lol.

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    This may sound ignorant but I didn't read the link or anything but will there be a Superstar mode and Franchise mode? Or what?
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    This may sound ignorant but I didn't read the link or anything but will there be a Superstar mode and Franchise mode? Or what?
    Kinda, it's really hard to explain. Just read the link.
    Future Ace

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123