Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I remember when me and some buddies made a video for school (had to make a news broadcast) about how Madden bought the rights to NFL games and we interviewed "Terrell Owens" (was just my black friend lol) and asked how he felt about the issue. That was forever ago. Man, the 2k franchise needs to come back.
    Pull your 84's out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    Don't count on it. This is nothing more than when they added the simulation aspects to the one with Mike Vick on the cover. It will either not live up to expectations, or there will be major glitches four years into any franchise that you start or something else will render it not worth 60 dollars.

I'll probably get it once they start hyping the next game.
    Make sure you let me know when you cave in and buy it.

vCash
    I'm guessing this will get rid of fantasy drafts?

vCash
    Fantasy drafts are not in M13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Fantasy drafts are not in M13
    This news just ruined my day :cry:

vCash

Madden 13 fails before release date

"everything added but the kitchen sink"

Two huge features missed that, for me and other huge gamers, are NOT in madden 13 connected careers is the fact you can NO longer import a NCAA draft class!!!! Complete disaster!!! Honestly the sole reason I will not buy Madden.. First time since 94.. Honestly its depressing. Well I did figure I would just edit the player names, jersey numbers and possibly position in the season well nope can't do that either. No Matt Barkley or Landry Jones in season 2 for example. Madden 13 has already failed in my book!!!

Yes connected careers has some nice new shiny parts and features but it's a lemon right now. Fix those two feature and would have been a steal of a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Changes needed View Post
    "everything added but the kitchen sink"

Two huge features missed that, for me and other huge gamers, are NOT in madden 13 connected careers is the fact you can NO longer import a NCAA draft class!!!! Complete disaster!!! Honestly the sole reason I will not buy Madden.. First time since 94.. Honestly its depressing. Well I did figure I would just edit the player names, jersey numbers and possibly position in the season well nope can't do that either. No Matt Barkley or Landry Jones in season 2 for example. Madden 13 has already failed in my book!!!

Yes connected careers has some nice new shiny parts and features but it's a lemon right now. Fix those two feature and would have been a steal of a game.
    I buy NCAA every year just to import rosters to madden. I can't believe there not letting us import NCAA rosters this year. Maybe they'll shock us and have actuall players from college come in through the draft.

vCash
    Why the **** did they stop importing of NCAA? So people can't get the rosters and play for a few years?

Such ********.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    They're probably gonna let you buy the rosters and import them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    They're probably gonna let you buy the rosters and import them.
    Completely illegal. Unless they slightly alter the names like "Tim Trebow" which they've done.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

vCash
    Even without the fantasy draft or importing NCAA classes, I am beyond psyched for Madden 13. It looks like EA finally got their **** together and made a game that didn't suck, knowing they could spew out garbage and everyone would buy it simply because there was no other option.

Al Davis. Love him or hate him, respect him for what he did for the NFL.

vCash
    After reading more and more and seeing the stuff they took out that I liked in M12 (editing players being the biggest reason) I'm gonna pass on M13 this year. Hopefully they add back the good parts of offline franchise mode then I'll get M14. Gonna be weird, the last time I skipped a Madden was Madden '08. I'll just stick with NCAA13 + my year 3 Madden '12 franchise (totally different Viking's team than it is now (trading Percy away being the biggest change). I got some stud draft picks!)
    Pull your 84's out!

vCash
    No fantasy draft? That's a deal breaker for me.

vCash
    So what's the story, we can't edit players at all, or we can't edit them once we start a franchise in this "connected careers" business? What's the story on creating players that you're not playing AS in connected careers?

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Team Specific Overall Ratings

Every team rates players based on their individual philosophies. Gone are the days of every single team thinking that the same running back is a 90 overall rating across the board. The Saints now prefer smaller receiving backs while the 49ers lean toward backs that can handle the load. This brings a whole new layer of strategy to the Draft, Free Agency, Trades and Scouting. You might think a rookie quarterback is an 80 overall but the Bears may think hes a 76.
    That part sounds so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast