Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    weren't you supposed to strangle him when he was working out?
    Yeah that was probably it. Been a while since I played it. The house was really cool to just sneak through

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Blood money I think is still one of my top 5 favorite games. The neighborhood level was awesome, setting the wife on fire with the bbq. I like the parking garage level with the heaven and hell parties going on too on the top floor and in the basement. So many good ones in that game. Mardi Gras, the cartel's ranch or whatever.

vCash
    I'm still trying to figure out how to do the 2nd mission on blood money

vCash
    Is that the rundown amusement park one?

vCash
    Thats the first mission. The second one is in the wine Villa. I got to the end, but I accidentally hit restart instead of reloading an old save and I've given up as of now

vCash
    Loved Blood Money, it was my first time playing the series, I have recently bought the older ones but I cant get into playing them for some reason.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez:22488087
    Blood money I think is still one of my top 5 favorite games. The neighborhood level was awesome, setting the wife on fire with the bbq. I like the parking garage level with the heaven and hell parties going on too on the top floor and in the basement. So many good ones in that game. Mardi Gras, the cartel's ranch or whatever.
    Have you ever been able to pull off the opera scene where you actually perform the play?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Have you ever been able to pull off the opera scene where you actually perform the play?
    Oh yea, you swap out the fake gun with a real gun in the dressing room, so you get another actor to kill your target. Killing the politician guy is always the tricky part. It's been a while, but I think you rig a chandelier up top to collapse on top of him when he runs down to the stage area. Quite a masterpiece if you can pull it off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Oh yea, you swap out the fake gun with a real gun in the dressing room, so you get another actor to kill your target. Killing the politician guy is always the tricky part. It's been a while, but I think you rig a chandelier up top to collapse on top of him when he runs down to the stage area. Quite a masterpiece if you can pull it off.
    Yes. This is what I did

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Yea Ive done that, I mean have you ever dressed up as the actor and shot the guy yourself?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yea Ive done that, I mean have you ever dressed up as the actor and shot the guy yourself?
    I'd do that if it were the right thing to do.

vCash
    BTW did anyone ever use one of the "other" weapons they had. **** if I used my Pistol I was pissed, imagine a ****ing shotgun
    Leave me alone

vCash

vCash
    Got it today, so far pretty good 2 levels in. A few differences, handling is the same for the most part, but a few upgrades to it. So far its in Chicago which is great.

vCash
    This games ripped everything good out of the Hitman series.

QTE bosses?

**** that ****. Another dead franchise.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast