Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkEye View Post
    I may have put more hours into Hitman 2 than almost any other game. That's saying a lot considering that it's not an online game.
    I did too. I think my favorite mission was the one where you kill the fat dude in the basement. I literally played that level like 10 times just to kill everyone lol.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    I did too. I think my favorite mission was the one where you kill the fat dude in the basement. I literally played that level like 10 times just to kill everyone lol.
    The level in Malaysia, where the guy would hear you if you stepped on the food wrappers that he left on the ground? That one was pretty fun. I remember trying to beat all of the levels on the hardest difficulty and trying to get the silent assassin rating. They made it much easier to attain in Contracts and Blood Money but it was a lot tougher in Hitman 2.

vCash
    For the house mission in bloodmoney I set the wife on fire.

Mine is the rehab. I WILL POUR POISEN INTO YOUR SECRET ALCOHOL GLOBE
    College Football: SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    For the house mission in bloodmoney I set the wife on fire.
    with the BBQ?

vCash
    The level in Malaysia, where the guy would hear you if you stepped on the food wrappers that he left on the ground? That one was pretty fun. I remember trying to beat all of the levels on the hardest difficulty and trying to get the silent assassin rating. They made it much easier to attain in Contracts and Blood Money but it was a lot tougher in Hitman 2.
    Yeah, that mission. Loved it. When I played Hitman 2, I was fairly young, so I didn't care about the silent assassin rating. I don't even remember it to be honest.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Hitman Blood Money is my favourite game of all-time. Like bar none, I still play it. I have a PS2 still just to play that damn game.

However this game seems like a total departure from what I know and love about hitman. I hope I am completely wrong.

vCash
    Just checked - it's like $100 for it new and $60 for it used. Damn, I guess it's that rare.
    ebgames has it listed used for 6 dollars, I picked up my copy a few years ago for 10 bucks

vCash
    The trailer for this one was a bit...odd.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post

However this game seems like a total departure from what I know and love about hitman. I hope I am completely wrong.
    I think that 15 minute demonstration was a bit linear unlike how we're used to the games, but that's how the Hitman Blood Money game started. The demo/tutorial was linear, but all the missions after were pretty open. I bet the missions will be what we're used to.

vCash
    Hitman Blood Money is my favourite game of all-time. Like bar none, I still play it. I have a PS2 still just to play that damn game.

The Ad they have is apparently nothing like the gameplay, the people who I follow said it was pretty legit demo besides the fact it was on the easy setting.
    College Football: SOON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iansnightout:22458890
    I found it for like $30 at Game Stop
    I take it back. It was part of a 3\$30. LOL.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Played Blood Money a few years ago. Definitely will look into the new one.

vCash
    I think that 15 minute demonstration was a bit linear unlike how we're used to the games, but that's how the Hitman Blood Money game started. The demo/tutorial was linear, but all the missions after were pretty open. I bet the missions will be what we're used to.
    They said the game was more linear with no in game saves if I recall correctly.

vCash
    They said the game was more linear with no in game saves if I recall correctly.
    damn, that's BS! I hate how Splinter Cell and other games are fundamentally changing their game play. I liked how the old Hitman games were open to doing whatever the hell you wanted to do.

vCash

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast