Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Just checked. It looks like we got lucky. Commodore and Lebda are still available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    Just checked. It looks like we got lucky. Commodore and Lebda are still available.

vCash
    I like Lebda..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I like Lebda..
    If you can get him for cheap at this point...

vCash
    I would love a Yandle trade and a Shane Doan signing right about now. A defense of:
    Kronwall/Yandle
    White/Quincey
    Ericsson/Kindle and Smith

would be pretty decent. Doan would also add some more grit and scoring up front.

vCash
    It sounds like we are gonna be active in the trade market. Im not sure if we have the assets to land yandle and nash or ryan but i think if we can we should. We have about 4-5 prime years left with Zetty and Dats so the time to win is now! Also i like the idea of over paying for Semin on a short deal. Hes getting offers of 5.5 over 5 years, so why not offer 7 plus over 3 years. He will put up numbers on our team.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    I would be okay giving about 6 on a one or two year deal for Semin. Going over that is way too much of a risk imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I don't know, I think if you gave them one of Nyquist/Tatar, one of Andersson/Fararro, and a #1 pick you could get Yendal. I'd even throw in Petr Mrazek to sweeten the deal. Say a Nyquist, Fararro, Mrazek, and a #1 for him, would you do it?

vCash
    As we all know, the Wings didn't get Suter, so now who should they pursue for the D? Half the teams in the league seem to be wanting a top 4 d-man, so trading for one would probably be expensive. I think all the alternatives to Suter that were mentioned in this thread are signed, so there are only a few viable free agents left. The Wings only have 6 d-men, so they are going to have to get someone. Remember the injury bug last season? They are going to need depth. If they can't get get a top 4 D, I would like to see them get a solid, big-bodied 3rd line D that can check and clear the net. Perhaps, someone like Mark Fistric (RFA), that is probably not available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoog View Post
    I don't know, I think if you gave them one of Nyquist/Tatar, one of Andersson/Fararro, and a #1 pick you could get Yendal. I'd even throw in Petr Mrazek to sweeten the deal. Say a Nyquist, Fararro, Mrazek, and a #1 for him, would you do it?
    Oh man thats a pretty fair deal for both sides imo. PHX needs a young Goalie prospect with upside, and they desperately need young forward help.

I still will say that im not up for trading, but that would be pretty tough to turn down. I think PHX would ask for an NHL proven player though instead of one of those prospects. Which depending on who would be alright.

vCash
    Maybe we should all go on strike in front of lidstroms house?? =)

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910