Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    vCash
    hey, I wanted some opinions on my fantasy draft, and figured this may be a good place to post it.

QB Cam Newton
    WR Mike Wallace
    WR Dwayne Bowe
    RB MJD
    RB Frank Gore
    TE Greg Olsen
    W/R/T Beanie Wells
    K Shayne Graham
    Def Buffalo
    BN Kenny Britt
    BN Jake Locker
    BN Mark Ingrim
    BN Jared Cook
    BN Brian Quick
    BN Daniel Thomas

Its a 14 team league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffFrankGore View Post
    hey, I wanted some opinions on my fantasy draft, and figured this may be a good place to post it.

QB Cam Newton
    WR Mike Wallace
    WR Dwayne Bowe
    RB MJD
    RB Frank Gore
    TE Greg Olsen
    W/R/T Beanie Wells
    K Shayne Graham
    Def Buffalo
    BN Kenny Britt
    BN Jake Locker
    BN Mark Ingrim
    BN Jared Cook
    BN Brian Quick
    BN Daniel Thomas

Its a 14 team league.
    Your bench is disgustingly bad, but then again bench isn't used all too much I guess.

Looks fairly decent though. Hopefully MJD smarts up ( I have him as well )
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Your bench is disgustingly bad, but then again bench isn't used all too much I guess.

Looks fairly decent though. Hopefully MJD smarts up ( I have him as well )
    haha i Know. there are quite a number of question marks on the team.

vCash
    Is there anyway to have the draft sooner? 10 is late, I get up at 5 in the morning
    I can change it to maybe 9, trying to take into consideration our west coast people, don't wanna have a draft in the middle of dinner or anything for them. I'm up at 5:30 so I know your pain.

vCash
    Eff the west coast people. They're living on the west coast, they should be happy enough with that
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffFrankGore View Post

QB Cam Newton
    WR Mike Wallace
    WR Dwayne Bowe
    RB MJD
    RB Frank Gore
    TE Greg Olsen
    W/R/T Beanie Wells
    K Shayne Graham
    Def Buffalo
    BN Kenny Britt
    BN Jake Locker
    BN Mark Ingrim
    BN Jared Cook
    BN Brian Quick
    BN Daniel Thomas

Its a 14 team league.
    Don't take this personally, but that is a really bad team with a ton of question marks. You have a good QB, but the rest of the team is very iffy. MJD is in the midst of a holdout that is expected to last into the regular season so you won't have him for a couple of games and we also have seen a trend in holdout players under performing when they return. Frank Gore is a good RB, but not a good fantasy RB this year since we will have a boat-load of RBs and his carries are going to be reduced and Jacobs will likely get goal line work when he returns. Mike Wallace just returned from a holdout and could see a decline in production as a result. The Bills have a historically bad defense and I don't think adding Mario Williams is going to alter that too much. Like Rapjuicer pointed out, your bench is very weak. Unlike Rapjuicer, I think having a strong bench is very important in fantasy football since injuries will happen and some starters will not meet expectations...especially having a team with the risky players I have already mentioned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Don't take this personally, but that is a really bad team with a ton of question marks. You have a good QB, but the rest of the team is very iffy. MJD is in the midst of a holdout that is expected to last into the regular season so you won't have him for a couple of games and we also have seen a trend in holdout players under performing when they return. Frank Gore is a good RB, but not a good fantasy RB this year since we will have a boat-load of RBs and his carries are going to be reduced and Jacobs will likely get goal line work when he returns. Mike Wallace just returned from a holdout and could see a decline in production as a result. The Bills have a historically bad defense and I don't think adding Mario Williams is going to alter that too much. Like Rapjuicer pointed out, your bench is very weak. Unlike Rapjuicer, I think having a strong bench is very important in fantasy football since injuries will happen and some starters will not meet expectations...especially having a team with the risky players I have already mentioned.
    Hey now, I didn't say it wasn't important...I just said its not used all too much.

vCash
    Hey now, I didn't say it wasn't important...I just said its not used all too much.
    Ok, then I retract my statement concerning your position on the value of the bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers211221 View Post
    ok, then i retract my statement concerning your position on the value of the bench.
    Thank you

vCash
    If i where you I'd just trade MJD, CAM and just rebuild and come back back stronger in two years! Lol

vCash
    My team from my friends league:
    QB: Cam Newton
    RB: Darren Sproles
    WR: Andre Johnson
    TE: Vernon Davis
    RB/WR/TE: Marshawn Lynch
    K: Matt Prater
    Def: Jets
    Bench:
    Kendall Hunter
    Mike Wallace
    Matt Schaub
    Coby Fleener
    Adam Vinetari
    Seahawks Def

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    My team from my friends league:
    QB: Cam Newton
    RB: Darren Sproles
    WR: Andre Johnson
    TE: Vernon Davis
    RB/WR/TE: Marshawn Lynch
    K: Matt Prater
    Def: Jets
    Bench:
    Kendall Hunter
    Mike Wallace
    Matt Schaub
    Coby Fleener
    Adam Vinetari
    Seahawks Def
    Peeeeyou that stinky

vCash
    Peeeeyou that stinky
    Sit on it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Sit on it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpHo1Qx-stU

vCash
    I was feeling fine, but then Rap hit me with that video, here is a short recreation of my reaction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eAnxRJfGT4

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast