Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^ Yea same for me it says the draft is tonight
    49ersssss

vCash
    Lol calm down guys...there's two yahoo leagues...one drafted last night and the other drafts tonight....I agree with downsos, does anybody read the previous post in these threads lol
    Last edited by DownSouth49er; 08-28-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth49er View Post
    Lol calm down guys...there's two yahoo leagues...one drafted last night and the other drafts tonight....I agree with downsos, does anybody read the previous post in these threads lol
    I went back to page 4
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Great draft everybody. Some of you had some questionable picks. It's like you guys were just on auto pilot or something....
    LMAO!!

vCash
    Sorry Kyle, but I have to give you a first class nutty beat down in week 1.

vCash
    For anyone who missed, your friendly neighborhood R&G is hosting an NFL.com league as well, let me know if you want in.

vCash
    Watch for team ruckus!!

vCash
    My 49er Soldiers look good behind Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson. Had them both last year and still didn't win in one of my leagues.

I have never drafted a defensive player before or 3 WRs. It's always been 2 WR and 2 RBs and 1 WR/RB. So it was different I'll say that. I hope the NFL League can get to 12 teams.
    2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade)- Johnny Manziel, QB, TX A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State
    4th rd- Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    5th rd- Jon Halapio, OG, THE University of Florida
    5th rd (via trade)- Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    6th rd- Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:23464480
    For anyone who missed, your friendly neighborhood R&G is hosting an NFL.com league as well, let me know if you want in.
    I would, but I'm already in 3 right now...Never done more than 1 before so this should be.... Interesting.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    My 49er Soldiers look good behind Adrian Peterson and Chris Johnson. Had them both last year and still didn't win in one of my leagues.

I have never drafted a defensive player before or 3 WRs. It's always been 2 WR and 2 RBs and 1 WR/RB. So it was different I'll say that. I hope the NFL League can get to 12 teams.
    I had the yahoo league at 12 teams but no one else was signing up and we already had 10 so I just left it at 10...12 is a good number but when you get more than that the rosters aren't really competitive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownSouth49er View Post
    I had the yahoo league at 12 teams but no one else was signing up and we already had 10 so I just left it at 10...12 is a good number but when you get more than that the rosters aren't really competitive.
    Yeah 12 is perfect I think
    2014 PSD 7 RD NFL MOCK DRAFT
    TEXANS GM- WHITESOXGOD
    1st rd- Jadaveon Clowney, LB/DE, South Carolina
    1st rd (via trade)- Johnny Manziel, QB, TX A&M
    3rd rd- DaQuan Jones, NT, Penn State
    4th rd- Seantrel Henderson, OT, Miami
    5th rd- Jon Halapio, OG, THE University of Florida
    5th rd (via trade)- Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    6th rd- Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I want in. If the draft is this weekend I won't be able to do it though I have Nationals
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Hey guys, just an update on my draft, changed the date to the 4th since I just realized the date I had was Labor Day and I don't want to conflict with any plans.

vCash
    My team getslappedsilly is looking good, won award for best draft. Its about time my outstanding knowledge of the game is rewarded
    49ersssss

vCash
    Is there anyway to have the draft sooner? 10 is late, I get up at 5 in the morning

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast