Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    un-****ing-real
    God damnit JR can you get us a real ****ing OLine, I can already tell he's gonna be injured all season, I'm ****ing tell you all right now the O Line is going to hold this team back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    God damnit JR can you get us a real ****ing OLine, I can already tell he's gonna be injured all season, I'm ****ing tell you all right now the O Line is going to hold this team back.
    lmao relax bro...we'll find a way to win

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
    Could Deon Grant return? Reese says possibly: "We have some young safeties we want to take a look at but Deon is still out there."

Likewise on Kareem McKenzie: "All of our options are open," says Reese.

Possible replacements for Tollefson? Names that came to Jerry Reese's mind were Adrian Tracy and Justin Trattou. Trattou looked good day 1

Giants REALLY liked Rueben Randle. Reese says Giants "even thought about him in the first round." Reese went on to say that "we think he can be a tremendous receiving asset for us."

vCash
    Nicks still on track for mid-August return
    BY EBENEZER SAMUEL

Yes, Hakeem Nicks opened Giants training camp on the physically-unable-to-perform list. No, that doesn’t mean that the wideout’s broken foot is becoming a serious concern.

In fact, if you watched Nicks walk around on the practice field, you’d be hard-pressed to even figure out which foot he fractured during May workouts (the right foot, for the record), and the receiver said Sunday that his rehab is still on schedule to return in mid-August.

“Definitely,” he said. “No setbacks. Everything’s going the way we planned. I’m just sticking to the things that the doctors and trainers told us to do.”

Nicks arrived at the University of Albany a few days before his teammates and started running then, he said. He said he "kind of had an idea" that the Giants would start him on the PUP list, to help him "take it a little slower," but it hasn't concerned him.

Nicks has been running since arriving in Albany, he said, and he said he could begin cutting off the foot as early as Sunday.

“There’s no pain, no pain right now,” he said. “Ran on it before. The next morning, it responded very well. There’s no pain. It’s a matter of being smart about it.”
    NYDN

vCash
    Take your time Hakeem. As long as your back for Week 1 against Dallas we are set.

vCash
    Started a body count in the original post for updates......unreal. It's day 4!

BODY COUNT

DE Justin Trattou - lateral ankle sprain, expected back soon
    CB Terrell Thomas - Knee injury (again); Coughlin very concerned
    LB Michael Boley - Hamstring
    Keith Rivers - Hamstring
    CB Jayron Hosley - Laceration

vCash
    WTF Thomas? We always have injuries in camp for some reason. I just want a healthy squad going into the season. Is that too much to ask for

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    Is that too much to ask for
    Yes.......oh sorry, that was rhetorical wasn't it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    WTF Thomas? We always have injuries in camp for some reason. I just want a healthy squad going into the season. Is that too much to ask for
    yes it is too much to ask football is a game full of injuries

vCash
    Btw I can't believe Plax is still a FA, almost makes me wonder why we don't just sign him and now we have a good #3 and a very good green zone wr. We know he knows the system inside and out and has great chemistry with Eli and good insurance for Nicks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Btw I can't believe Plax is still a FA, almost makes me wonder why we don't just sign him and now we have a good #3 and a very good green zone wr. We know he knows the system inside and out and has great chemistry with Eli and good insurance for Nicks.
    Nah, we don't have much cap space and apparently its gonna have to all go towards the secondary. I guarantee that Grant's price just went up with the T2 injury.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Nah, we don't have much cap space and apparently its gonna have to all go towards the secondary. I guarantee that Grant's price just went up with the T2 injury.
    Yea but with releasing T2 as I think we will do that will open up CAP, he was set to make a pretty good number this season.

vCash
    I completely forgot we have Keith Rivers.

We have some serious depth at LB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I completely forgot we have Keith Rivers.

We have some serious depth at LB.
    Boleys at the hospital and Rivers is being held out already. We're already dropping like flies.

Same **** every year

vCash
    Yeah but at least the young guys are stepping up in camp so far. Herzlich, Paysinger, Williams and Jones all having good starts.

Page 9 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast