KNICKS
    GIANTS
    RANGERS
    YANKS

vCash
    Grant can't hurt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    I guess the question is if there is anyone worthy behind Sash that we don't want to lose by resigning Grant and bumping Sash to 4th.
    Will Hill has looked very good so far, problem is I don't trust Sash yet.

vCash
    FREE Deon..!

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    better bring Deon back....he was instrumental in our success last season. He was solid all year long.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    better bring Deon back....he was instrumental in our success last season. He was solid all year long.
    'While I like him, he took a huge step back from 2010. If he continues on that path he won't be back

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    'While I like him, he took a huge step back from 2010. If he continues on that path he won't be back
    Yeah but if KP, Rolle start and Sash and/or Hill are 2nd teamers with some guys on the practice squad I think it'd be great to have Grant's leadership back for another year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah but if KP, Rolle start and Sash and/or Hill are 2nd teamers with some guys on the practice squad I think it'd be great to have Grant's leadership back for another year.
    Agreed, specially with Hill. This kid has a ton of talent but really could use a guy like Grant in his ear.

vCash
    Bring him back for one more year
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Von Miller takes up yoga with Jason Pierre-Paul

Posted by Michael David Smith on July 25, 2012, 7:35 PM EDT

Getty Images
    After a great rookie season, Broncos outside linebacker Von Miller turned to Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul for tips on how to have an even better second season.

Pierre-Paul’s advice: Get more flexible.

“I did a lot of yoga-type stuff,” Miller told DenverBroncos.com. “I was down in Miami with Jason Pierre-Paul. That was the advice he gave me. He said it was a long season. I really didn’t do a lot of weight training. I just did yoga with him and hopefully I can have the type of season that he had last year.”

Miller said he made a point of picking the brains of — and working out with — some of the league’s best pass rushers this offseason.

“I watch them just like they watch me,” Miller said. “I was able to be around [Cowboys outside linebacker] DeMarcus Ware a little bit. When you’re around those guys, stuff just comes out, you don’t have to force that or ask them, ‘What are you doing in this situation?’” Miller said. “It just happens. Being around those guys hopefully was an experience that helped me as a player. I was happy to be around JPP. Not too many players get to be in that situation. Hopefully I can have the type of season that he had last year. [Seeing him win the Super Bowl] is a lot of motivation, and that’s where we want to be.”

If that’s where the Broncos are going to get, Miller will be one of the guys who takes them there. And it’s a good sign that he’s made good use of his offseason.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-pierre-paul/

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

Sounds like Hakeem Nicks is a little behind schedule. Coughlin said he just started running in the pool. Canty will "be a little while" too.

Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

Tom Coughlin say he'll continue using "Finish" and "All In" as themes, but he'll add "consistency" and "sustain".

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I believe what he was saying is that he is behind the schedule he placed on himself, he is still on schedule to be on the field mid-august. Which is the time frame the giants put on him.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Free agent S Deon Grant believes the Giants will re-sign him during training camp.A key cog in New York's oft-used three-safety looks a year ago, Grant isn't ready to retire after 12 seasons and it sounds like he's willing to play for close to the veteran's minimum. Grant played a whopping 79.9 percent of the Giants' defensive snaps in 2011, primarily because they didn't have a nickel corner.
    This guy is a class act. When we had all the injuries in the secondary last season Deon was just left out there in free agency space....we called and he was ready to go. He was big for us.

Better grab him quick before Bilichek get his filthy hands on him.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    This guy is a class act. When we had all the injuries in the secondary last season Deon was just left out there in free agency space....we called and he was ready to go. He was big for us.

Better grab him quick before Bilichek get his filthy hands on him.
    Notice it said that he played so much because they were without a nickel corner. That would be Thomas (and even Bruce Johnson) both back right now. There's a chance if they're back to full form that Grant won't be needed.

I still say they'll need his leadership in the secondary. Now its all Rolle. Don't think Webster is very vocal.

vCash
    Ohm Youngmisuk‏@NotoriousOHM

Will Beatty said he will be managing his back and being safe. in offseason the back injury aggravated a sciatic nerve going to his leg
    un-****ing-real

Page 8 of 70 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast