Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1045
    vCash
    Wilson was told by coaches yesterday that he's the next man up. So the fact that they signed Lumpkin and not Addai, Williams, Grant, etc. is a good sign that Wilson will see a lot of carries now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Well since he's on our IR he can't play for us again this season. However, if we cut him he can go and play anywhere else. Word is they were just doing the fair thing and letting a guy who's ready to play, go play. He's a depth guy and a lot will change between now and next season, so its not a big deal for us.

....BUT that's a great point. 2 spots now open. And remember they put Scott on IR and never added an RB. We might see Martinek up from PS since he knows the system and is more of a FB type who can block for Eli and play STs AND have them add a guy like Addai or Torain who can step in if Wilson fails at #2 or even be a primary back in case Bradshaw goes down again.
    Then why put him on IR? If I see Tryon on the field on defense I'm gonna flip the **** out. That's my point, he's a hell of a lot better then Tryon and they were so high on him in camp but injuries have heald him back. Why put him on IR when it wasn't a move we HAD to make to find space.

vCash
    Wow Eagles cut Babin, I would love for us to get our hands on him. Has to go thru waivers first..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Then why put him on IR? If I see Tryon on the field on defense I'm gonna flip the **** out. That's my point, he's a hell of a lot better then Tryon and they were so high on him in camp but injuries have heald him back. Why put him on IR when it wasn't a move we HAD to make to find space.
    Well they DID need to get an active guy at CB. IR move makes sense since he was gonna be out for a few games, he's not a starter and they needed bodies.

vCash
    Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanfora

sounds like the Giants will in fact add Ryan Torain too at some point in the near future
    So they replace Brown AND Scott. I like it....

vCash
    There are plenty of teams that will probably take him on for his modest remaining salary.... luckily he is a 4-3 DE so the Redskins probably won't try to pick him up for their 3-4 but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Wow Eagles cut Babin, I would love for us to get our hands on him. Has to go thru waivers first..
    same. he's a great player, it would just be hard to fit him in over here, especially being in a 4-3 defense instead of a 3-4

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina

According to a source, former Rutgers RB/FB Joe Martinek is no longer on the Giants PS.

That means one of two things? He was cut? Which would not make any sense at all? But he also tweeted his mind was blown away? Which I would assume means he was probably cut?

Or he was brought up too the 53?

But points indicate him being cut from the PS

Not sure why?

vCash
    BREAKING NEWS: New York Giants will sign RB Ryan Torain #nyg #giants

vCash
    Jenny Vrentas‏@JennyVrentas

The corresponding roster move for Torain: T Selvish Capers was waived. If he clears waivers, expect him back on practice squad.
    Poor Selvish.....he's the new Perrilloux

vCash
    I cant bekieve torain was avalable this guy was a beast ...waived beacuse of a hammy injury... this guy can do big things...great signing

vCash
    good signing.. should take Brown's role.. I like it

vCash
    Torain should be good for short yardage.. Either way Wilson is now the 2nd guy.. He better step up..

vCash
    Both guys are bums. Lets not pretend we signed Barry Sanders or something. You better pray Wilson turns into the 2007 Bradshaw when he busted out the scene

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by knicks=love View Post
    same. he's a great player, it would just be hard to fit him in over here, especially being in a 4-3 defense instead of a 3-4

The eagles play a 4-3...