Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    I'll pm you
    I knew you were a dupe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...haw-sits-again

Wow, if we could get KP AND Rocky back.....we got this thing. My only problem is that KP back means Stevie Brown off the field and apparently the ball seems to find him wherever he goes...
    As much as I like Brown, he's been bailed out on serval situations. He took a bad angle on the Morgan TD that was called back. And he was slow in the deep ball to Hankerson. I like him but I have a gut feeling he's just hot and sooner or later might just cool off (Gibril Wilson). We need KP back period

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Giants
    OUT - LB Jacquan Williams

DOUBTFUL - DT Rocky Bernard, S Kenny Phillips

QUESTIONABLE - RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot)

PROBABLE - WR Hakeem Nicks, C David Baas

Giants RapidReports‏@CBSGiants

Coughlin said that Beckum has looked okay, but he has not made any decision regarding bringing him back on the 53. #NYG
    Not gonna happen. I'm thinking cut or IR'd, but I just don't see how they can fit him in anywhere.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 10-26-2012 at 01:11 PM.

4. 10-27-2012, 08:25 PM
    Reason
    Dupe

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano

Ten Giants on the lengthy pre-practice injury report, including 7 starters. Here's the full list ...

C David Baas (ankle), DT Rocky Bernard (quad), LB Chase Blackburn (hamstring), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Victor Cruz (calf), TE Bear Pascoe (ankle), S Kenny Phillips (knee), LB Keith Rivers (calf), s Antrel Rolle (concussion), LB Jacquian Williams (knee).
    Oh boy....Cruz? Seriously? And Rolle better pass those concussion tests. Our secondary is gonna get shredded as is....

vCash
    Oh boy....Cruz? Seriously? And Rolle better pass those concussion tests. Our secondary is gonna get shredded as is....
    That's what happens when a team re-signs a player too early in the middle of a season... and we need him for this game against Pittsburgh, or else, the spotlight is on Hakeem Nicks & the running game
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

Antrel Rolle appears to have passed the concussion protocol and is practicing.

Cruz, Bernard, Phillips, Baas, Rivers also practicing. #nyg
    On Wednesday, Tom Coughlin said safety Antrel Rolle would need to pass the league mandated concussion protocol before returning to the field. It appears as though he has.

Rolle missed practice Wednesday, but is out there today. He suffered the concussion late in the Giants' 29-24 win over the Cowboys Sunday.

Fellow starting safety Kenny Phillips was also practicing. Phillips returned to practice in limited fashion last week and practiced fully yesterday for the first time since sustaining a sprained MCL against the Eagles in Week 4.

It didn't look as though running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) was practicing, at least during the media access period. He was on the field with a helmet and practice jersey, but wasn't participating in any drills. Bradshaw didn't practice yesterday.

Linebackers Chase Blackburn (hamstring) and Jacquian Williams (knee) were also not practicing. They were both working on the side. Blackburn did some running.

Tight end Bear Pascoe (ankle) was initially on the side, but joined teammates later on during the media access period. He didn't practice yesterday and we'll hear shortly whether he did today.

Victor Cruz (calf), Rocky Bernard (quadriceps), David Baas (ankle/elbow) and Keith Rivers (calf) were practicing. Baas and Rivers didn't practice yesterday. Cruz and Bernard were limited.
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...eturns_to.html

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    So pissed about this right now. Fewest sacks allowed in the NFL and they're gonna make a line change.

BTW of the 7 sacks they've allowed, 3 came in week 1 when Diehl was starting.

vCash
    So pissed about this right now. Fewest sacks allowed in the NFL and they're gonna make a line change.

BTW of the 7 sacks they've allowed, 3 came in week 1 when Diehl was starting.
    So our line with Locklear has allowed 4 sacks? Has Coughlin gone senile?

vCash
    I hate how coughlin and this coaching staff will play favorites
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    Making Diehl the starting right tackle is the worst move the Giants coaching staff could possibly make. Its going to blow up in their faces on sunday and it going to suck to watch.

vCash
    Interesting point somebody brought up on Giants Online; with Bradshaw not practicing these last 2 weeks, it means Brown and Wilson are getting more time with the 1st team. This will eventually translate to more field time...

vCash
    Interesting point somebody brought up on Giants Online; with Bradshaw not practicing these last 2 weeks, it means Brown and Wilson are getting more time with the 1st team. This will eventually translate to more field time...
    Ya and because Diehl is starting they're he's going to make them look bad.

vCash
    Giants activated TE Travis Beckum (torn ACL) from the PUP list and waived OG Mitch Petrus.
    Beckum tore his ACL in last year's Super Bowl. The pass-catching tight end began practicing this week in a limited fashion, so it's a bit of a surprise activation. Beckum will slot in behind Martellus Bennett, so there's no fantasy value here. Petrus has been with the Giants since they took him in the fifth round of the 2010 Draft.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Mitch !!

vCash
    ^unexpected but not really a heart breaker

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

Page 61 of 70 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast