Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    Very true, or you move Kiwi up to the line.. he was getting a lot pressure last week.. And I would trust him on containment more then Osi..
    Ya we definitely need to keep osi off the line as much as possible. He has proven again and again that he has no idea how to contain.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisf975 View Post
    Wow I was just looking on profootballfocus and Webster has allowed the third most yards of any cb in the nfl. Deangelo Hall has allowed the most.
    He also covers the 1's but I agree, he has to turn it around.

I'm not gonna use the hamstring or hand as an excuse.. He turning the wrong way, getting caught looking back at the ball and not communicating with his safeties..

vCash
    He also covers the 1's but I agree, he has to turn it around.

I'm not gonna use the hamstring or hand as an excuse.. He turning the wrong way, getting caught looking back at the ball and not communicating with his safeties..
    Ya I just don't get it he's seemed out of synch all season. The first four weeks he was really bad but the last two he's been solid so I'm hoping he's starting to get it together.

vCash
    INJURY REPORT:

Giants

OUT - DT Rocky Bernard (quad), LB Jacquian Williams (knee), S Kenny Phillips (knee), RB Da'Rel Scott (knee)
    DOUBTFUL
    QUESTIONABLE - LB Michael Boley (hip), RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot)
    PROBABLE - WR Hakeem Nicks (foot/knee), CB Corey Webster (hand/hamstring), RB Andre Brown (concussion)
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 10-19-2012 at 01:14 PM.

vCash
    Giants activated DT Chris Canty (knee surgery) from the PUP list.

RB Da'Rel Scott was sent to injured reserve in order to make room for Canty.
    Last edited by The GEEEEE Men; 10-20-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    Super Bowl Champions
    "WE'RE ALL IN"

vCash
    Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

Coughlin said a decision will be made on whether Beckum starts to practice this week probably after tomorrow.
    I actually like Beckum, but......I don't think there's any room on this offense for him right now. We have clear talents in Barden, Wilson and Randle who can't get enough action.

No idea what they'll do with Beckum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I actually like Beckum, but......I don't think there's any room on this offense for him right now. We have clear talents in Barden, Wilson and Randle who can't get enough action.

Trade him to Washington lol..

Obviously Davis is out for the season and Cooley is done at this point, Washington won't have any cap room or top picks for a while.. 5th rounder?

I'm jk knowing our luck Beckum will be great there and end up to killing us..

vCash
    Btw I gotta wonder how much we missed Scott on special teams.. Didn't really have any good run backs yesterday and not only was Scott a good blocker but he could keep up with Wilson and be in front of him to get down the block.

Something to look out for, just something I noticed yesterday.. Gotta watch game again but who was his lead block? Cause he seemed like he was running past him.

vCash
    Btw I gotta wonder how much we missed Scott on special teams.. Didn't really have any good run backs yesterday and not only was Scott a good blocker but he could keep up with Wilson and be in front of him to get down the block.

Something to look out for, just something I noticed yesterday.. Gotta watch game again but who was his lead block? Cause he seemed like he was running past him.
    They played Randle in front of him. I don't think the man in front is so much a lead blocker, but a 2nd return option for short/squibs.

To me it seemed like the Skins just had a really solid coverage scheme. Covered a lot of ground and they got off their blocks real fast.

vCash
    They played Randle in front of him. I don't think the man in front is so much a lead blocker, but a 2nd return option for short/squibs.

To me it seemed like the Skins just had a really solid coverage scheme. Covered a lot of ground and they got off their blocks real fast.
    I gotta go back and look but from what I remember it seemed like Scott was doing some blocking.. Anyhow I hope your right and it was more Washington doing a good job..

vCash
    I gotta go back and look but from what I remember it seemed like Scott was doing some blocking.. Anyhow I hope your right and it was more Washington doing a good job..
    Scott definitely used to be the lead for Wilson. Randle is in with Scott injured. Both block for Wilson, but I think their return skills over their blocking skills is what gets them in that role.

vCash
    Scott definitely used to be the lead for Wilson. Randle is in with Scott injured. Both block for Wilson, but I think their return skills over their blocking skills is what gets them in that role.
    O I agree I just hope Randle does pick up his block, Scott was doing a very solid job. Sometimes something that small can be a key part.

vCash
    TR2 (@TomRock_Newsday) tweeted at 6:16 PM on Mon, Oct 22, 2012:

Eli Manning leads the NFL in passing yards with 2,109, which is 5 more than Tom Brady and 11 more than Drew Brees. Gonna be a good race!

vCash

We only use one TE in the passing game, so I think Beckum can actually play a decent roll for us as the 2nd TE, either in 2 TE sets or when Bennet needs a breather. He cant block though, but I still imagine him being another weapon for Eli on passing downs.

vCash
    And Cruz is 4th in yds, 3rd in receptions, tied for 1st in TDs, tied for 2nd in 1st downs.

So much for a flash in the pan. We might have to pay him this year instead of a tender.

Page 59 of 70 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast