Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    I am so sick and tired of how the Giants manage their players.

Nicks is completely facked and on 1 leg and he played 80% of offensive snaps and was in in GARBAGE TIME?!

Bradshaw always breaks down and he's in in GARBAGE TIME?!

Tuck another that hurt his Vagina late in the game.

I know you can't rest everyone, but get these guys with soft tissue injuries (Boley, Rivers. Nicks, Tuck, Webster) off the field and especially "I run on two broken feet" Bradshaw.
    Dude, I was screaming at the TV last week and against the Browns. It's like Coughlin has Bradshaw on his fantasy team. Maybe they want to minimize Wilson's touches to keep him effective later in the season (worked with Bradshaw in '07)?

Hopefully Brown coming back will change how they manage him late in the game, but yeah it's all around.

vCash
    Oh and apparently Nicks IS practicing:

Hakeem Nicks was on the practice field today as the Giants begin preparing for the Redskins, a good sign as he continues to manage foot and knee injuries.

In fact, this is the first time Nicks has practiced on a Wednesday all season.
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ng_as_gia.html

Which I don't get at all, b/c he was supposed to be on that Osi schedule of not practicing on Wed's and possibly Thu either. Only thing I can think of is that missed pass last week and maybe he wants to get extra work in.

vCash
    Everybody always getting ****ing hurt

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Jernigan has been "RGIII" on the scout team this week. Lots of wildcat experience apparently......wonder if we'll ever run it.....even once in preseason I'd like to see it. Not that it'd be successful, but just to satisfy the part of my brain that likes Madden.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Jernigan has been "RGIII" on the scout team this week. Lots of wildcat experience apparently......wonder if we'll ever run it.....even once in preseason I'd like to see it. Not that it'd be successful, but just to satisfy the part of my brain that likes Madden.
    You know if I were the Jets OC, and thank God I'm not, I'd run the Wildcat every damn play. Have Tebow as a RB with Sanchez as the QB both in shotgun. Who's gonna get the ball? They gonna run it or throw it? What the ****? See? It's so confusing it may actually score them some points because God knows Shonn Greene isn't doing what he did last week ever again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    You know if I were the Jets OC, and thank God I'm not, I'd run the Wildcat every damn play. Have Tebow as a RB with Sanchez as the QB both in shotgun. Who's gonna get the ball? They gonna run it or throw it? What the ****? See? It's so confusing it may actually score them some points because God knows Shonn Greene isn't doing what he did last week ever again.
    If I were the Jets OC I'd kick Rex in the gunt.

vCash
    Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

DT Rocky Bernard, S Kenny Phillips, LB Jacquian Williams and RB Da'Rel Scott officially did not practice. #NYG
    Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

Ahamd Bradshaw says he feels good enoguh to carry a full workload this Sunday.
    Yeah but I bet this week is David Wilson's coming out party. Bradshaw beat up, Brown off a concussion, Scott's out for a few weeks......it's time to let the kid loose.

Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

Official injury report: Boley, Bradshaw, Nicks and Webster limited. A. Brown full

vCash
    Giants RapidReports‏@CBSGiants

Bradshaw had pads, but if he is participating, it's on a limited basis. #NYG
    The good news is that Canty, Rivers, Webster, Boley and Nicks are all practicing again. That's 3 straight for Nicks. #NYG

Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

No sign of Rocky Bernard, Jacquian Williams or Da'Rel Scott. Kenny Phillips on the bike. #nyg
    No Williams this week really sucks....

vCash
    Feeeeeed Wilsonnnnnnnn

vCash
    No Williams this week really sucks....
    Rivers then becomes huge..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Feeeeeed Wilsonnnnnnnn
    I agree I'm forced to start him in fantasy because I have two rbs on bye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyStorm View Post
    Rivers then becomes huge..
    Yup and not for nothing, but I'd like to see Paysinger-Rivers-Boley out in the 4-3 for the speed alone on short downs. I realize it takes out Kiwi who is the biggest weapon against stuffing their RB, but we need legs who can chase down RGIII if he takes off.

vCash
    Wow I was just looking on profootballfocus and Webster has allowed the third most yards of any cb in the nfl. Deangelo Hall has allowed the most.

vCash
    Prince on the other hand is sixth in the league on cover snaps per reception. He's played 143 cover snaps and only allowed 7 receptions.

vCash
    Yup and not for nothing, but I'd like to see Paysinger-Rivers-Boley out in the 4-3 for the speed alone on short downs. I realize it takes out Kiwi who is the biggest weapon against stuffing their RB, but we need legs who can chase down RGIII if he takes off.
    Very true, or you move Kiwi up to the line.. he was getting a lot pressure last week.. And I would trust him on containment more then Osi..

Page 58 of 70 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast