Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Agreed, but he's the most complete TE we've had since Shockey in my opinion. Ballard could make the passing plays, but he was always a block-first TE.
    I like Bennett the most out of a long list of TEs we have shockey. I still remember 02 when you could do scored but tried to run over a db and got stuffed at the goaline n we lost .. Longer story there lol (49ers playoffs game ..)

Anyway Bennett won't last ifwe had competition at TE bc coughlin will want to slap hima round like a fumbling rb ..get his chances to change but can't continue to do that .

Personally I thought the cowboys were morons toler him go ..him,witten with their wrs and a scrambling qb is as close as they'd get to the pats styled O. Plus better rbs ...

But we got him I was so happy but dude could still do better ..but I'll take it .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    because saying Eli....just wouldn't be believable.

They use him on special teams a lot, but not like that can't be filled in.
    Was he hurt at some point more towards the beginning of the year??..I feel like he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Was he hurt at some point more towards the beginning of the year??..I feel like he was.
    Probably....seems like everyone was at some point.

vCash
    Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina

...24-34 on replay challenges in TC’s 9 seasons as Giants coach.

Here's something I didn't realize. The Giants have not thrown the challenge flag yet this season.

As mentioned yesterday, David Diehl did not start a game in which he was active for the first time in his 10-year career.

Wilson’s 66-yard kickoff return was the longest by a Giant since Hixon had a 68-yarder at New Orleans on Oct. 18, 2009.

Tynes has 513 pts + is closing in on Brad Daluiso' 536 pts, which is 2nd on the club's all-time list.

L. Tynes became the 3rd player to score more than 500 points as a Giant.

The Giants are 10-0 when Bradshaw rushes for at least 100 yards.

TC is now 6-1 overall vs. SF, including PS.

TC is now ranked 2nd among Giants HCs in RS wins with 78. He moved past Parcells and now only trails Steve Owen's 153 wins.

Their 20 penalty yards were their fewest since they had 15 vs. Detroit on Oct. 17, 2010.

The Giants were penalized 2x, their lowest total since they had 2 at WAS on 1/2/11.

The 49ers managed just 14 1st downs, tying with TB for the fewest by a Giants 2012 RS opponent thus far.

This was the first time the Giants allowed no sacks and did not have a turnover in the same game since 10/16/11, vs. Buffalo.

The giants also dind't have a turnover. They have won 9 of their last RS games when they take care of the ball.

The Giants offensive line and blockers have not allowed a sack in 3 straight games.

The last time the Giants had 6 QB sacks like they did this week was in the 2011 RS finale vs. Dallas.

The Giants have held their opponents to fewer than 85 rushing yards in four of their last five games.

The Giants did not allow a touchdown to SF. The last time that happened in a RS game was 12/13/10 vs. Minny.

It was also the Giants' best win over SF 11/17/63, a 48-14 rout .

The last time the Giants had this lopsided of a victory over the 49ers was Jan. 4, 1987, the NFC Divisional game.

vCash
    The Giants are 10-0 when Bradshaw rushes for at least 100 yards.
    Very telling stat

vCash
    Tom rock, twitter..

-Osi Umenyiora (48) had more defensive snaps than Justin Tuck (40) or Mathias Kiwanuka (38). JPP had the most among d-linemen with 51.

-In his first game back, Hakeem Nicks played 52 offensive snaps. That's 80 percent of the total offensive snaps.

-David Diehl was a sub for the first time in his career, but played 13 snaps as an extra blocker for the Giants' running game.

-Adrian Tracy had 12 defensive snaps. Made the most of 'em!

-Stevie Brown, Antrel Rolle and Michael Boley were the only Giants who were on the field for every defensive snap last night.

-Don't know what the etiquette is for players on opposing teams, but Brandon Jacobs was in the Giants locker room for a long time last night.

-Good to see Rich Seubert stop by the Giants' locker room after the game last night.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 10-15-2012 at 03:14 PM.

vCash
    I bet Harbaugh won't be happy to hear Jacobs was high fiving and congratulating Giants players and spent the after game in the wrong locker room lol

vCash
    Tom Rock (@TomRock_Newsday) tweeted at 3:28 PM on Mon, Oct 15, 2012:

Ahmad Bradshaw has 449 rushing yards in 4.5 games. Had he played at that rate thru all 6 he'd be at 599. Jamaal Charles leads NFL with 591

vCash
    Hahaha at Bradshaw. I am not sure why things weren't resolved. He is a Giant. He loves our team and our players.

I would still want him back. Hopefully next year we pick him up haha not likely but a wish.

Good to see Kiwi on the d line again... wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    I bet Harbaugh won't be happy to hear Jacobs was high fiving and congratulating Giants players and spent the after game in the wrong locker room lol
    He'll always be a Giant at heart..

vCash
    I'll say it again....I love this guy:

Martellus Bennett‏@1987Marty

In Texas you can be a horse, but in New York you can be a unicorn.

vCash
    ^^ Haha classic Unicorn

vCash
    The Giants will be without running back Ahmad Bradshaw and linebacker Jacquian Williams in today’s practice, head coach Tom Coughlin announced.

Bradshaw, who over the last two weeks has rushed 57 times for 316 yards, is listed as having a foot problem

In other injury news, defensive tackle Rocky Bernard (quad), receiver Hakeem Nicks (foot/.knee), and safety Kenny Phillips (knee) will not practice. Coughlin said that Phillips is still not ready to return to an increased workload.

Running back Da’Rel Scott underwent surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn meniscus and will be out for at least a couple of weeks.Coughlin did not say if the team planned to place him on the temporary injured reserve list, thought Scott would be a logical choice as defensive tackle Chris Canty will begin practicing today and is expected to be added back to the roster by the end of the week.

Also listed on the injury report were cornerback Corey Webster (hand/hamstring) and linebacker Michael Boley (hip). Their statuses will be updated later.
    http://insidefootball.com/blog/archi...medium=twitter

Damn, Scott hasn't even really done much but block on STs returns. They do like to keep 4 RBs around, so I wonder if they call up Martinek and drop someone else for Canty. Brown off a concussion and now Bradshaw's foot acting up might be enough reason to keep 4 RBs around...

vCash
    I am so sick and tired of how the Giants manage their players.

Nicks is completely facked and on 1 leg and he played 80% of offensive snaps and was in in GARBAGE TIME?!

Bradshaw always breaks down and he's in in GARBAGE TIME?!

Tuck another that hurt his Vagina late in the game.

I know you can't rest everyone, but get these guys with soft tissue injuries (Boley, Rivers. Nicks, Tuck, Webster) off the field and especially "I run on two broken feet" Bradshaw.

vCash
    linebacker Jacquian Williams is expected to miss the week with a knee injury.
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...s-least-1-week

Very not good with RGIII to deal with. I want to see lots of Rivers and Boley out there simultaneously. Might have to work a lot of that big nickel package again.

Page 57 of 70 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast