Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1045
  1. #826
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,901
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I love this guy...
    haha this guys incredible. Lock him up for 8 years haha

  2. #827
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I love this guy...

    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    haha this guys incredible. Lock him up for 8 years haha
    Funny, I remember when we first signed ppl were screaming "HE'S OUR ANSWER TO TE?!?!?!"

    And when some of us tried to convince people that TEs can succeed in our offense and that Bennett is actually really talented they said "Oh you're so stupid you know nothing about football"

  3. #828
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,278
    vCash
    1500
    He just tweeted:

    Martellus Bennett‏@1987Marty

    Unicorn Blood.


    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Funny, I remember when we first signed ppl were screaming "HE'S OUR ANSWER TO TE?!?!?!"

    And when some of us tried to convince people that TEs can succeed in our offense and that Bennett is actually really talented they said "Oh you're so stupid you know nothing about football"
    I've always liked the Bennett pick up, just a little rough and undisciplined and inconsistent.

  4. #829
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    8,901
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah and he mopes around on the field. He's great for one liners in interviews though

  5. #830
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Ahhhhhhh I can't wait for this game!

  6. #831
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    13,294
    vCash
    1500
    I don't like Bennett all that much. He's a lazy route runner and looks like he takes plays off sometimes


    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

  7. #832
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I don't like Bennett all that much. He's a lazy route runner and looks like he takes plays off sometimes
    Agreed, but he's the most complete TE we've had since Shockey in my opinion. Ballard could make the passing plays, but he was always a block-first TE.

  8. #833
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,572
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I don't like Bennett all that much. He's a lazy route runner and looks like he takes plays off sometimes
    He's also a damn good blocker.. Probably the best blocking TE we've had in a long time.

  9. #834
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,278
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    He's also a damn good blocker.. Probably the best blocking TE we've had in a long time.
    I just played a game of Tecmo Super Bowl on nesforever.com and threw 3 TDs to Mark Bavaro.......oh the good old days. I liked Shockey and Boss and Ballard, but there's just never gonna be another TE like Bavaro.

  10. #835
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    So Nicks can play, GREAT.....but Diehl?.....I can just imagine them taking out Beatty who's been our best linemen for Diehl and leaving Locklear in there cause he's a vet.

  11. #836
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,278
    vCash
    1500
    I wonder who is going to get the boot so Canty can get on the roster.... Darel Scott?

  12. #837
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    2,009
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I wonder who is going to get the boot so Canty can get on the roster.... Darel Scott?
    My guess is Chris Snee.

  13. #838
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,315
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I wonder who is going to get the boot so Canty can get on the roster.... Darel Scott?
    Would be my guess as well

    Don't see why they carry him. They don't ever use him. I believe he was hurt.

    Bradshaw/Brown/Wilson(no particular order)

    Carrying 4 RB is overkill IMO.

  14. #839
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    My guess is Chris Snee.
    Hahaha. Your sarcasm gets me every time lol.

  15. #840
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,278
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    My guess is Chris Snee.
    because saying Eli....just wouldn't be believable.


    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Would be my guess as well

    Don't see why they carry him. They don't ever use him. I believe he was hurt.

    Bradshaw/Brown/Wilson(no particular order)

    Carrying 4 RB is overkill IMO.
    They use him on special teams a lot, but not like that can't be filled in.

Page 56 of 70 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •