Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    We still have to play the niners, packers, saints, falcons, skins twice, eagles, cowboys, ravens, steelers, bengals...what are our chances making the playoffs?
    Who knows with this team? They're good enough to beat ANY team when they're on and bad enough to lose any game when they're off.

Last year they shoulda had the Niners game.....shoulda had the Packers game....so we know we can contend with anyone.

Thing is, Falcons, Niners and Packers are all gonna play us HAAARRRD after the playoff losses. Saints always seem to beat us up, so if our pass rush continues to suck we're toast (don't even care that they're 0-4).

Division games can go either way, but gotta believe we split the PHI and DAL series. AFC North is a coin flip.

It's gonna be a rough year, so just be thankful we got the SB we did.

vCash
    If Bernard is out you gotta start Tuck at DT this week, stupid if we don't.. Austin is worthless and Kuhn isn't ready..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    If Bernard is out you gotta start Tuck at DT this week, stupid if we don't.. Austin is worthless and Kuhn isn't ready..
    I dunno, Tuck's been getting bullied lately. If they're gonna get blown off the line at DT I'd rather at least take the size of Austin or Kuhn to fill the gaps.

Canty can't come back soon enough. I don't even like him all that much, but I can't wait to get him back.

vCash
    Jenny Vrentas‏@JennyVrentas

Updating that last tweet: Webster, Rolle, Coe practicing while we were out there. Boley, Rivers and Hosley also doing some work. #nyg
    Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

WR Ramses Barden (concussion) not practicing (via @ebenezersamuel). He'll likely be declared "out" later, too.
    Randle is our #3 and Jernigan is our #4.

IF we don't get the run game going (i.e. give it to Brown and Wilson) we're gonna be f'd.

Ralph Vacchiano‏@RVacchianoNYDN

DT Rocky Bernard (quad) also not practicing. His absence would leave a huge hole at DT with no obvious (and ready) replacement. #NYG
    No Friday practice = No playing

I do think the Browns are gonna be watching tape on us against the Eagles and try to run the edge all day though. Which is good, b/c I guarantee that's what the Giants D has been focusing on. Fool me once....
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 10-05-2012 at 01:18 PM.

vCash
    Thank goodness you're not making the decisions

vCash
    Trent will have 100 yards on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Go grab Hixon for your FF teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Dude you come around like once a month and its usually to insult someone.. Your also the same guy who told JPP to F off so thank god your not making the decisions..

Do we really want Austin or Kuhn in there? Really??

How easily people forget how useful Tuck was when they use to move him all over the line including DT and not just on obvious passing downs. Tuck has lost a bit on his pass rush but he's still good at playing the run.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I dunno, Tuck's been getting bullied lately. If they're gonna get blown off the line at DT I'd rather at least take the size of Austin or Kuhn to fill the gaps.

Canty can't come back soon enough. I don't even like him all that much, but I can't wait to get him back.
    Getting blown off the line is getting blown off the line.. Don't matter how big you are.. Maybe Austin is better off laying down so there's just a blob on the ground lol..

Seriously who do you trust more.. Tuck or Austin and Kuhn?

I know tuck hasn't been getting around the edge and a pass rush but he's still playing the run well..

vCash
    Or put JPP at Dt? He plays inside really well.. Just please god no Austin or Kuhn..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Randle is our #3 and Jernigan is our #4.

IF we don't get the run game going (i.e. give it to Brown and Wilson) we're gonna be f'd.

No Friday practice = No playing

I do think the Browns are gonna be watching tape on us against the Eagles and try to run the edge all day though. Which is good, b/c I guarantee that's what the Giants D has been focusing on. Fool me once....
    As far wr... Plax anyone lol? Kinda not kidding lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Yet you're the one who said we shouldn't have drafted JPP....

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    We must have some of the worst luck in the league when it comes to injuries...every year its the same thing...It would be nice to blame the training staff but i think its just dumb luck.

vCash
    Getting blown off the line is getting blown off the line.. Don't matter how big you are.. Maybe Austin is better off laying down so there's just a blob on the ground lol..

Seriously who do you trust more.. Tuck or Austin and Kuhn?

I know tuck hasn't been getting around the edge and a pass rush but he's still playing the run well..
    I don't like what I'm seeing from Austin at all. But Kuhn I actually like so far. Rough around the edges with technique, but he's got a good motor.

I used to love Tuck at DT, but I'm just not sure with the way he's been sluggish this year, that it'd be a good idea to but him in the middle against the run.

Or put JPP at Dt? He plays inside really well.. Just please god no Austin or Kuhn..
    I love having JPP's long arms at DT on passing downs and getting his hands in the passing lanes, but his speed and ability is just too good not to play him on the outside. Plus every down he's not at RE is a down that Osi IS at RE and that's gonna hurt our run D. Would rather see Tracy get time or Ojomo.

Never should have let Cofield go. All that money to Canty could have been spent on Cofield.

Hell, I'm missing Robbins. Nothing against Joseph who I like, but that Robbins-Cofield tandem was ideal for a 4-3 line.

As far wr... Plax anyone lol? Kinda not kidding lol
    Here's what happened in my head when I read that:

NO! No way......nope......nah.......eh......probably not........um maybe.......possibly......not a bad idea.......yeah I could see it.....ok yes......hell yeah.....GET HIM NOW!

If even the Jets didn't get him, he must have been black listed or something. So weird no team has grabbed him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by schuyler5237 View Post
    We must have some of the worst luck in the league when it comes to injuries...every year its the same thing...It would be nice to blame the training staff but i think its just dumb luck.

Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast