Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    As much as I hate to say it because he's probably my favorite Giant, is it time to trade Hakeem Nicks?
    Nope, no way. He's a unique talent that doesn't come along very often and despite the injuries he needs to be locked up long term. The injuries drive down his price and he can still get healthy and be reliable in the future.

Just need to keep solid depth behind him, which we should have.

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    The team has gone right back to the stupid attitude and play from last year before we went on the run, it's rediculous how mental this team is..
    They don't seem to get swagger until December....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Nope, no way. He's a unique talent that doesn't come along very often and despite the injuries he needs to be locked up long term. The injuries drive down his price and he can still get healthy and be reliable in the future.

Just need to keep solid depth behind him, which we should have.

They don't seem to get swagger until December....
    Well they need to ****ing wake up and get it now..

And really with all these injuries??? This is just way too much..

vCash
    well get ready for another:

Patricia Traina‏@Patricia_Traina

If Rocky Bernarrd can't go, sounds like Marvin Austin would get the call ahead of Markus Kuhn.
    IT
    NEVER
    STOPS

vCash
    **** it... The Giants are snake bitten. Everybody is ****ing injured. Are you ****ing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    What the hell is going on at MetLife? Between us and the Jets there's been a massive amount of injuries..

vCash
    If all these guys are out we're gonna lose this ****ing game.. Un****ing real..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    If all these guys are out we're gonna lose this ****ing game.. Un****ing real..
    were not losing to the browns relax. were 25% in and ppl are panicking already?

vCash
    I'm not really worried about this game against the Browns but these injuries are starting to get ridiculous. Having half our starters out is going to turn a very winnable game into a tough one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    You say the same about the Skins last year? Twice..

Do you not see the amount of injuries? Lets see our best cb, best o lineman, LB, safety, dt, and wr are injured..

I think that's a damn good reason to be panicking..

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    way to stay positive....
    I hope he breaks out of this self pitying ****.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Browns are not as bad as their record. Some of you'll be in for a big surprise. Good defense and good running game. If we don't slow down the run it will open up some easy playaction. Could make for a long day with all the injuries.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    IMO I smell an upset. I have a feeling the Giants won't take the Browns offense serious. Plus I have a feeling we won't be able to stop Richardson with Bernard being out!

Kawhi is going to get murdered by Lebron. He is going to make a name for himself, as the guy who cost the Spurs a championship. Guy is garbage on defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rique View Post
    Injury plagued, 2-2 and 0-2 in the division. Yeah, I'm panicking. I've seen a team that can contend, but with the injuries and lack of pass rush, I don't know that we can keep up in our division this year. This team wreaks of 8-8 and really needs to go on a late season run to prove otherwise and since we get last year's 1st place NFC teams along with the AFC north, I just don't see how it happens.

Falcons, Ravens, Steelers, Niners, Packers, Saints, Eagles, Cowboys, Skins(x2)......This Browns game is a must win game, otherwise we're gonna need a lot of upsets later against teams that beat us last year.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Browns are not as bad as their record. Some of you'll be in for a big surprise. Good defense and good running game. If we don't slow down the run it will open up some easy playaction. Could make for a long day with all the injuries.
    Our secondary is gonna be tested and Webster has looked like **** lately. We just have to hope Little still has his dropsies disease. If he decides to start catching this week (much like the Eagles decided to stop turning it over against us) it could be a real tight game.

vCash
    We still have to play the niners, packers, saints, falcons, skins twice, eagles, cowboys, ravens, steelers, bengals...what are our chances making the playoffs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    We still have to play the niners, packers, saints, falcons, skins twice, eagles, cowboys, ravens, steelers, bengals...what are our chances making the playoffs?
    If we lose this game very bad, if we don't start to get healthy very bad..

The biggest injuries are KP, Nicks, and Snee.. The rest hurt but can be overcome..

Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast