Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. Brown and Hill have average speed, Brown made a couple of mistake while Hill hasn't really been tested yet. We need KP badly!
    Speed and closing speed are two different things.

If a player can read a player faster than another and break on the ball quicker than the other then he has faster closing speed even though he might not be faster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Speed and closing speed are two different things.

If a player can read a player faster than another and break on the ball quicker than the other then he has faster closing speed even though he might not be faster.
    Phillips is the better safety all around period.. End of discussion.. There was 1 pass that Brown barely if at all closed on that Phillips would have easily picked. Lets just hope Brown can get the job done and hold the fort down..

vCash
    Sash is back until KP is healthy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GMenFanSince90 View Post
    Sash is back until KP is healthy
    Probably have a good rotation of Sash, Hill, and Brown. Not sure which of those is the better player though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    Probably have a good rotation of Sash, Hill, and Brown. Not sure which of those is the better player though.
    Sash knows the system, Hill has the best instincts and Brown as good physical ability......combine them into a Franken-safety and i think we'll be ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Sash knows the system, Hill has the best instincts and Brown as good physical ability......combine them into a Franken-safety and i think we'll be ok.
    Human Saftipede? I smell a photoshop project..

vCash
    whats up with webster this season? Prince and hosley look better than him

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Turning the wrong way, getting caught looking, thinking he has safety help when he doesn't(don't know who's fault that is).

Physically has looked a bit slow, could be hitting that wall. I kinda raised this concern in training camp when I was there..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Prince looked great last night, he keeps that up and he'll be a top cb real quick..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Turning the wrong way, getting caught looking, thinking he has safety help when he doesn't(don't know who's fault that is).

Physically has looked a bit slow, could be hitting that wall. I kinda raised this concern in training camp when I was there..
    ****ing deja vu...I feel like you've posted this EXACT same comment like twice before. Gotta stop with the rum and cold pizza I guess..

vCash
    ****ing deja vu...I feel like you've posted this EXACT same comment like twice before. Gotta stop with the rum and cold pizza I guess..
    Lmao yea no good

vCash
    Human Saftipede? I smell a photoshop project..
    yesssss

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post

Definitely on the downturn of his career. Taking Prince while having T2 was supposed to be long term planning for this.....not working well. They're gonna need to make a move for a CB this offseason, FA or draft.

vCash
    Definitely on the downturn of his career. Taking Prince while having T2 was supposed to be long term planning for this.....not working well. They're gonna need to make a move for a CB this offseason, FA or draft.
    Honey Badger? There's a CB at Georgia that looked really good in the Tennessee game I watched Saturday. Cummings I believe his name was. 2 picks against Tyler Bray, very physical, sound tackler.

vCash
    yesssss

Agreed let's just hope Prince can continue what he started last night.. I've been screaming for another cb for a while now though..

vCash
    Surprised we didn't sign Berry

Page 45 of 70 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast