Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Beating whoever the panthers corner is and beating DRC/Nnamdi are two VERY different things
    DRC can be beaten if you can catch the ball. He struggled in their system last year and is one of the worst tacklers in the league. Nnamdi, as we saw last year, can also be exposed. Not saying Barden will beat Nnamdi, but i'm not extremely worried about him matching up on DRC.

vCash
    I dont get all the "extra" worry. This is just another game and as long as we have Eli, we're in a very good postion to win this game. Dont really see how this is any different then last year when we went to Philly and pulled out the win. Last year we were down 2 of our top 4 CBs, our starting WR, we didnt have Keith Rivers, Nnamdi and DRC both played, Maclin was healthy, Philly was coming off a road lost where M Vick had 3 turnovers and all Eli did was go 16/23 for 254 yards & 4 TDs in a win.I would be worried in this game if the replacement refs were still here b/cuz then Philly's D could take advantage of them but with the reg refs back and watching holding and illegal contact on the WRs closely, I feel very confident.

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TThomasBeliever View Post
    DRC can be beaten if you can catch the ball. He struggled in their system last year and is one of the worst tacklers in the league. Nnamdi, as we saw last year, can also be exposed. Not saying Barden will beat Nnamdi, but i'm not extremely worried about him matching up on DRC.
    DRC is having a probowl year and I'm expecting Nnamdi to have revenge for Cruz embarrassing him. We won't be able to move the ball affectively!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    DRC is having a probowl year and I'm expecting Nnamdi to have revenge for Cruz embarrassing him. We won't be able to move the ball affectively!
    You do realize Nnamdi has looked like complete **** all year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Exactly my thought. They think they can ease back Nicks and Hosley during a HUUUUGE division game like this and rely on depth? Coe and Tryon are gonna get lit up, Cruz will get shut down as a #1 and Barden won't have the success he had last week.

Not to mention what a huge game this is for Vick to prove himself....and at home in prime time.

I think we're ****ed. I mean obviously the D could blow up Vick, get some turnovers and points and maybe the Bradshaw/Brown combo will work well, but I just have a bad feeling about this game.

Really needed Rivers for this one.
    I agree this game is huge, but I still rather have Nicks 100%. Coe can handle himself Tryon on the other hand is worse then Aaron Ross.

I honestly dont see them stopping us on defense. Our offense has looked better then theres with less fire power.

I dont have any bad feelings. Bennett will have a huge game, and so will Eli. The only person we have to worry about McCoy.

vCash
    How I picture you saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by ReppinDaNorth21 View Post
    How I picture you saying this.

vCash
    I agree this game is huge, but I still rather have Nicks 100%. Coe can handle himself Tryon on the other hand is worse then Aaron Ross.

I honestly dont see them stopping us on defense. Our offense has looked better then theres with less fire power.

I dont have any bad feelings. Bennett will have a huge game, and so will Eli. The only person we have to worry about McCoy.
    As long as Coe is at nickel and Prince is outside.

Really gotta wonder about Webster with that broken hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    Beating whoever the panthers corner is and beating DRC/Nnamdi are two VERY different things
    Same thing everybody was saying about Cruz beating 3rd stringers in his rookie pre-season then he came and showed out against this same Eagles team.

I'm not saying Barden will have the same success but I'm not going to fault him for showing out against the Panthers either. All he did was what was expected of him and thats catch the ball when thrown your way especially if your open.
    Eli Manning going for 2012-2013 NFL MVP

not to mention this: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1328584116

vCash
    Nnamdi isn't that good, it was just covered up in Oakland.

He played Right corner exclusively, meaning he lined up on the QBs blind side which is most likely his last read.

How many top receivers did Oakland face on a regular basis when he was there? The best was probably Vincent Jackson.

You see what happened to him last season and not to mention he was cut by Oakland because he couldn't perform up to his contract. If they think he can single cover Cruz then Cruz will be salsa dancing all night tomorrow.
    Eli Manning going for 2012-2013 NFL MVP

not to mention this: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1328584116

vCash
    Hope the o line run n pass blocks as hey did last week against a tough eagles d

We shall see...

N nhamdi sucks. Even Barden will bully him. Lol want to see him tackle somebody one on one haha. If Giants pull the W

Along with all the injuries.... they have to be the best team in the NFC

I pray our running game comes back to life

vCash
    You do realize statically he still one of the top cb in the league?

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

vCash
    we need to sign a veteran CB quick. with webster having a broken hand/wrist (whatever it is), it'll linger. i broke my wrist a year ago almost to date in 5 days and it still bothers me from time to time. tyron, coe, and prince won't cut it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash

vCash
    You do realize statically he still one of the top cb in the league?
    What stats are those?

Page 42 of 70 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast