Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Apparently he was too weak, so idea is a year of getting ready.

vCash
    WTF kind of a name is Selfish Capers...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea.. I told you I didn't like that pick.. I love his potential but I really felt like he was a big reach. Like any GM JR makes some bad picks, sometimes he goes for these talent guys who are extremely raw.. Sonetimes it works JPP sometimes it doesn't Barden.

I don't know if anyone talked about this but Mosley went on the IR with a ankle sprain??, he must have been playing like dog **** and from what I saw he was..
    JPP is more of an exception because projects aren't supposed to be one of the best in the league in their 2nd year

Barden may very well go into the season as our #3 receiver so I don't see how that equates to the risky pick not working
    Eli Manning going for 2012-2013 NFL MVP

not to mention this: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1328584116

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYkillaPriest View Post
    JPP is more of an exception because projects aren't supposed to be one of the best in the league in their 2nd year

Barden may very well go into the season as our #3 receiver so I don't see how that equates to the risky pick not working
    We moved up for him.. He's been nothing but a bust.. A few good preseason games doesn't change that.

He was a risk because we moved up for him and he came from a small school on cal poly.. He was raw but had a lot of potential.

I think your missing my point, JR likes to take on these project guys like Brewer and Robinson, it's a risk cause they're not "nfl ready" by any means.. A lot of coaching and development goes into making them a player, sometimes it works JPP sometimes it doesn't Barden.

The 2 guys who will be competing for the 3rd wr spot will be Hixon and Randle.. Hixon will probably start off but the sooner Randle beats him out the better..

vCash
    So who goes next? Ojomo needs to stay .

vCash
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...ants-who-didnt

Giants who helped themselves vs the Patriots, Giants who didn't

vCash

vCash
    Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
    RB David Wilson is switching to #22. He had been wearing 34.

vCash
    Over/under 5,000 people had a David Wilson jersey?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGiantYankee View Post
    Over/under 5,000 people had a David Wilson jersey?
    under

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    We moved up for him.. He's been nothing but a bust.. A few good preseason games doesn't change that.

He was a risk because we moved up for him and he came from a small school on cal poly.. He was raw but had a lot of potential.

I think your missing my point, JR likes to take on these project guys like Brewer and Robinson, it's a risk cause they're not "nfl ready" by any means.. A lot of coaching and development goes into making them a player, sometimes it works JPP sometimes it doesn't Barden.

The 2 guys who will be competing for the 3rd wr spot will be Hixon and Randle.. Hixon will probably start off but the sooner Randle beats him out the better..
    yea what you say is somewhat true. BUT i also want to give Reese a pass on that because we draft very well in comparison to other teams in the league. So that puts us in a position where we CAN draft these "project" players and develop them. We dont need them to contribute right away. Our draft strategy hasnt changed and we are still winning superbowls.

vCash
    Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

CB Bruce Johnson said he hurt his rotator cuff at practice Monday. He really wanted to play last night 2 put more on film but couldn't. #nyg
    I really like Johnson as a depth option. But Tryon might have beat him out for the last CB spot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I really like Johnson as a depth option. But Tryon might have beat him out for the last CB spot.
    With our CBS I see both having a spot until prince comes back and TT either IR or comes back.

vCash
    Cut Bruce already plz

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    With our CBS I see both having a spot until prince comes back and TT either IR or comes back.
    Yeah true and especially with them getting the new IR rule across.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Cut Bruce already plz
    Why? He's a solid nickel CB and we're currently down 2 nickels (Hosley and T2).

Everyone **** on him cause he came in last minute against CHI to line up against one of the best WRs in the NFL. Guy is a solid nickel.

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast