Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1045
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,304
    vCash
    1500
    Apparently he was too weak, so idea is a year of getting ready.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    9,304
    vCash
    1500
    WTF kind of a name is Selfish Capers...

  3. #333
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    904
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Yea.. I told you I didn't like that pick.. I love his potential but I really felt like he was a big reach. Like any GM JR makes some bad picks, sometimes he goes for these talent guys who are extremely raw.. Sonetimes it works JPP sometimes it doesn't Barden.

    I don't know if anyone talked about this but Mosley went on the IR with a ankle sprain??, he must have been playing like dog **** and from what I saw he was..
    JPP is more of an exception because projects aren't supposed to be one of the best in the league in their 2nd year

    Barden may very well go into the season as our #3 receiver so I don't see how that equates to the risky pick not working
    Eli Manning going for 2012-2013 NFL MVP

    not to mention this: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/ima...ine=1328584116

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,684
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYkillaPriest View Post
    JPP is more of an exception because projects aren't supposed to be one of the best in the league in their 2nd year

    Barden may very well go into the season as our #3 receiver so I don't see how that equates to the risky pick not working
    We moved up for him.. He's been nothing but a bust.. A few good preseason games doesn't change that.

    He was a risk because we moved up for him and he came from a small school on cal poly.. He was raw but had a lot of potential.

    I think your missing my point, JR likes to take on these project guys like Brewer and Robinson, it's a risk cause they're not "nfl ready" by any means.. A lot of coaching and development goes into making them a player, sometimes it works JPP sometimes it doesn't Barden.

    The 2 guys who will be competing for the 3rd wr spot will be Hixon and Randle.. Hixon will probably start off but the sooner Randle beats him out the better..

  5. #335
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford,CT ..never move here lol
    Posts
    6,362
    vCash
    1500
    So who goes next? Ojomo needs to stay .

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,270
    vCash
    1500
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nf...ants-who-didnt

    Giants who helped themselves vs the Patriots, Giants who didn't

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,270
    vCash
    1500

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,097
    vCash
    1000
    Patricia Traina ‏@Patricia_Traina
    RB David Wilson is switching to #22. He had been wearing 34.
    .

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    2,722
    vCash
    1500
    Over/under 5,000 people had a David Wilson jersey?

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGiantYankee View Post
    Over/under 5,000 people had a David Wilson jersey?
    under

  11. #341
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    645
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    We moved up for him.. He's been nothing but a bust.. A few good preseason games doesn't change that.

    He was a risk because we moved up for him and he came from a small school on cal poly.. He was raw but had a lot of potential.

    I think your missing my point, JR likes to take on these project guys like Brewer and Robinson, it's a risk cause they're not "nfl ready" by any means.. A lot of coaching and development goes into making them a player, sometimes it works JPP sometimes it doesn't Barden.

    The 2 guys who will be competing for the 3rd wr spot will be Hixon and Randle.. Hixon will probably start off but the sooner Randle beats him out the better..
    yea what you say is somewhat true. BUT i also want to give Reese a pass on that because we draft very well in comparison to other teams in the league. So that puts us in a position where we CAN draft these "project" players and develop them. We dont need them to contribute right away. Our draft strategy hasnt changed and we are still winning superbowls.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,097
    vCash
    1000
    Jorge Castillo‏@jorgeccastillo

    CB Bruce Johnson said he hurt his rotator cuff at practice Monday. He really wanted to play last night 2 put more on film but couldn't. #nyg
    I really like Johnson as a depth option. But Tryon might have beat him out for the last CB spot.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Milford,CT ..never move here lol
    Posts
    6,362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I really like Johnson as a depth option. But Tryon might have beat him out for the last CB spot.
    With our CBS I see both having a spot until prince comes back and TT either IR or comes back.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    15,886
    vCash
    1500
    Cut Bruce already plz

  15. #345
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    33,097
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    With our CBS I see both having a spot until prince comes back and TT either IR or comes back.
    Yeah true and especially with them getting the new IR rule across.

    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Cut Bruce already plz
    Why? He's a solid nickel CB and we're currently down 2 nickels (Hosley and T2).

    Everyone **** on him cause he came in last minute against CHI to line up against one of the best WRs in the NFL. Guy is a solid nickel.

Page 23 of 70 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •